Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Legal Hunting age

Old 10-16-2010, 07:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Legal Hunting age

What is the minimium legal age hunting age in yor area,
that one can legally hunt on their own without being accompanied
by a Parent or Guardian.I don't have the Regs for British Columbia
but I think the legal age is 19.
Old 10-16-2010, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

well the Stars whooped dat arse sat nite..undefeated tyvm
legal age here is 16 with hunters ed..
without hunters ed, its still earshot
Old 10-16-2010, 08:26 PM
Fork Horn

In wisconsin its 12 with hunters safety (I think...)

Last edited by ek_buckmaster; 10-17-2010 at 09:01 AM.
Old 10-16-2010, 08:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow. 12 years old, I mean you can't legally drink yet but one can hunt on their own.Probably not even legally drive yet.But a 12 year old can go out on his own hunting.Yeah, in B.C. 10 -18 inclusive must be accompanied by an adult,Who has a valid hunting license and must be within natural sight, and ear shot, without the aid of a sight, or hearing device.

Last edited by Jeff Ovington; 10-16-2010 at 08:50 PM.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420
well the Stars whooped dat arse sat nite..undefeated tyvm
legal age here is 16 with hunters ed..
without hunters ed, its still earshot
Yeah Dallas and Toronto are both flying high.My Vancouver Canucks are disappointing me huge.Toronto undefeated in all 5 games they have played,Dallas undefeated in all 4 of theirs.Both teams leading their respective divisions and each conference..My Canucks are currently in 14 spot. Mind you the season just started and there is 78 games left before the playoffs but in this league you got to start off with a sprint cause a point us awarded for loosing in OT.The West is very very close a point separates a playoff position and sometimes it cones down to team record wins and loses goals for and against.But Vancouver will win the cup this year.I'm just disappointed about the open start they are having.Ha I just hijacked my own thread. LOLHunting,Hockey, Fishing my way of life. I love it.

Last edited by Jeff Ovington; 10-17-2010 at 08:24 AM.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ek_buckmaster
In wisconsin its 12 with hunters safety
hot dawg!!!!
i wouldnt leave my 12 year old in the woods by herself.....NO WAY!!!!
Old 10-17-2010, 08:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420
hot dawg!!!!
i wouldnt leave my 12 year old in the woods by herself.....NO WAY!!!!
No, I wouldn't either..My wife and I still get a familly members to look after them when we are away from home for an evening.
Honestly,I'd be afraid to go into the woods, knowing a bunch of 12 year olds just got dropped off to hunt, without any adult supervision what so ever, reguardless of hunting education and skills these kids have. I'm afraid for these kids, I honestly am.I hear of so many hunting accidents in places and wonder where are the adults. Now I know why, the law allows them to hunt like this. It really really is a scary situation.I know alot of parents use their common sense but obviously there is alotthat just follow the law.It's sad.It really really is.

Last edited by Jeff Ovington; 10-17-2010 at 08:59 AM.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Jeff Ovington
No, I wouldn't either..My wife and I still get a familly members to look after them when we are away from home for an evening.
Honestly,I'd be afraid to go into the woods, knowing a bunch of 12 year olds just got dropped off to hunt, without any adult supervision what so ever, reguardless of hunting education and skills these kids have. I'm afraid for these kids, I honestly am.I hear of so many hunting accidents in places and wonder where are the adults. Now I know why, the law allows them to hunt like this. It really really is a scary situation.I know alot of parents use their common sense but obviously there is alotthat just follow the law.It's sad.It really really is.
my grandpa said he was hunting alone when he was 12...but said he probably shouldnt have been left alone lol
Old 10-17-2010, 09:31 AM
Typical Buck

12 here in IL to
Old 10-17-2010, 09:38 AM
Typical Buck

Here is a database of the 400 hunting accidents in Wisconsin from 1999 to 2009 just hit search and the details of the each accident are on the right. Search these accidents and what becomes apparent is the shooters in these accidents or rarely under the age of 15 or 16 with the exception of a 2yr old and a dog.
Live it up! Doug

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.