Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

This is just insane.....

Old 10-16-2010, 08:34 PM
Typical Buck

http://wwj.cbslocal.com/2010/10/15/m...ting-accident/ also another 14 year old died yesterday with a gun shot wound to the stomach so many accidents this year may be a good time to have a talk with your kids and make them hunt with you until at least 17 years old.
Old 10-16-2010, 08:37 PM
Typical Buck

sorry to hi jack your post but take a look at this one.http://www.missourinet.com/2010/10/0...nt-is-no-joke/
Old 10-16-2010, 08:58 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by blackhawk_archery
sorry to hi jack your post but take a look at this one.http://www.missourinet.com/2010/10/0...nt-is-no-joke/

WTF!! How in the world does someone have a hunting accident like this??!! Morons......
Old 10-17-2010, 08:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by MO-KS_hunter

WTF!! How in the world does someone have a hunting accident like this??!! Morons......
1. Take one FOOL.

2. Add weapon.

3. Apply STUPIDITY.

4. Remove COMMON SENSE.

5. Seperate pea-sized brain from any and all BASIC SAFETY RULES.

Last edited by uncle matt; 10-17-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:20 PM
Spike

That last story makes me cringe.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:21 PM
Typical Buck

Sad. A kid I knew went out squirrel hunting last year or the year before and he laid his gun on a log. The gun went off and hit him in the chest. They found him a few hours later. =\
Old 10-17-2010, 10:23 PM
Typical Buck

just read the last story. ouch! That gave me an uneasy feeling
Old 10-18-2010, 07:24 AM
Typical Buck

man you guys aren't kidding that man should not be able to hunt the rest of his life no excuse for that when your 20 years old,I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I had done that to somebody. Sorry to hear about your friend sucks to hear things like this.I have not had any major accidents but have broke my ribs 2 times while in the field both times was from logs,the first time it happend I was coon hunting with my brother and i forgot my flash light tripped and broke two ribs but survived and the 2nd time I was duck hunting with an inch or 2 of ice on the ground and trees well I was trying to cross a log over a creek and I was scooting across the log next thing I know I slip off the log and hit another log in the creek busted 3 ribs luckily I hit that log or I would of been under some ice.I am not saying I was anywhere near death in any of these accidents but things like this can happen to anyone and I sure wasn't expecting it.I carry a phone at all times for things like this.