Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

HideAway Tree Stand Organizer

Old 10-14-2010, 05:08 AM
Spike

Default HideAway Tree Stand Organizer

Anyone use the HideAway TreeStand Organizer? I currently use a fanny pack but I find it difficult to get what I need, which always seems to be on the bottom. What other ways do you take all your "stuff" in the treestand with you and have it easily accessible?
Old 10-14-2010, 02:35 PM
Fork Horn

I carry an army backpack on an all day hunt. Hang it from a limb nearby.
Old 10-14-2010, 02:49 PM
Spike

What kind of stand do you have? The climbers that have the rail make it easier to hang stuff but I also have the arm that screws into the tree for the bow and other misc.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:13 PM
Spike

I have a summitt climber and a Millenium hangon. I do use a screw in bow holder for the bow and quiver.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:21 PM
Spike

I have a summit climber as well. I tie short loops around the rail w/ parachute cord and then hang my bag and water bottle to the loops with carabiners. I can easily reach everything and since there's no metal-to-metal contact, no noise.
Old 10-14-2010, 04:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default The ol day pack: One part of the load

The ol day pack has been attached to my climbing tree stand on my daily carries into the woods; out of the woods; and up the tree.

I believe the modern problem is the 10 lb. day pack is carried with my 21 lb. tree stand and the 10 other pounds is for rifle and ammunition. And I did my best, over the years, to avoid many lbs. on the carcass, that could go with the load.