Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Monster buck...been chasing him for 5 years...HELP!!! >

Monster buck...been chasing him for 5 years...HELP!!!

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Monster buck...been chasing him for 5 years...HELP!!!

Old 10-07-2010, 03:32 PM
Spike

300 yards and you could see he was a 14 pointer? and you counted 28 points with your eyes without photos? Good eye I must say
Old 10-07-2010, 04:23 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by StormDogOutdoors
sadly we have all been in your situation one way or another. sometimes theres just that one buck that is impossible to pattern, or find for that matter. its not like on TV where they talk about patterning deer but what they fail to mention is typically they are hunting hundreds, if not thousands of acres. just my 2 cents
and i promise you most hunts on tv now days are all on high fenced land and/or the ranch paid the crew to come hunt for some free advertisement.
Old 10-07-2010, 05:20 PM
Spike

so i hunted this am and he didnt show...but i did see 2 does about 55 yards away..... the prob is his rubs our everywhere.... and i also saw a 130-150b&c 8 point @ dark @ the tree line..... about a week ago

ill try 2 marrow morning and all weekend....

why our they still in bach groups and there rubs everywhere?
Old 10-07-2010, 05:25 PM
Spike

@ nightcrawler lmao

@ 243.... had my 30 378 weatherby with Swarovski Z6i 5-30x50 scope.... so thats a prob.....