Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Is it Right? Legal vs. Ethical Ted Nugent Speaks >

Is it Right? Legal vs. Ethical Ted Nugent Speaks

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Is it Right? Legal vs. Ethical Ted Nugent Speaks

Old 09-24-2010, 12:46 PM
Typical Buck

Default Is it Right? Legal vs. Ethical Ted Nugent Speaks

Can you handle what Ted says about the hunting industry?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfdgU...layer_embedded
Thoughts?
Live it up! Doug
Old 09-24-2010, 12:49 PM
Fork Horn

id have to see the rest of the interview to form and opinion
Old 09-24-2010, 12:51 PM
Typical Buck

OK here ya go some more of the interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuO8w...eature=related
Live it up! Doug
Old 09-24-2010, 05:44 PM
Fork Horn

i personally love ted nugent and think hes one of the most intelligent human beings on earth. Also i enjoy watching his show more than others because he hunts more like average hunter. I dont have the opportunity to pass on a 160 buck cause hes only 3 and a half. I hunt private land that i lease but there are farms around with hunters who wouldnt pass even if i did. I get tired of watching deer farming which some people call hunting. Teds hunts are more down to earth and realistic.
Old 09-24-2010, 06:59 PM
Fork Horn

Honestly, I would vote for him for President....lol. He is a very intellegent person although I don't agree with him 100% on everything. He can sure give PETA a hard time in any debate. I like @ 80 - 90 percent of his shows as well.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think a lot of people agree with him on many issues, it's just how he presents it.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:26 AM
Fork Horn

i agree with every single word he said in the longer clip.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree with him on both of those issues. My one nitpick would be he seems imply that beurocrats are to blame because it's illegal to hunt on Sunday in some states. Sorry, you can blame that one on the religious fundamentalists.
Old 09-25-2010, 04:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

I quit wasting time listening to ted promote himself a long time ago - which happens everytime he opens his mouth. He demonstrated his ethics recently in Cali. Prior to that you can see his view of the family ethics he expouses by the fact he had to be forced to accept responsibility to support a son fathered by another women while married to his current wife. Ted and credibility do not go together.
Old 09-25-2010, 04:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

The first video was too short, but I agree 100% with Ted in the second video. Like a few have mentioned, Ted is not the best speaker, but he does have more of a passion than the majority of hunters. If you don't want to hunt in a way that is legal, but is against your "ethics", then that is your perogative, just don't bother someone else that doesn't share your view.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.