Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Is it Right? Legal vs. Ethical Ted Nugent Speaks >

Is it Right? Legal vs. Ethical Ted Nugent Speaks

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Is it Right? Legal vs. Ethical Ted Nugent Speaks

Old 09-26-2010, 04:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SteveBNy
I quit wasting time listening to ted promote himself a long time ago - which happens everytime he opens his mouth. He demonstrated his ethics recently in Cali. Prior to that you can see his view of the family ethics he expouses by the fact he had to be forced to accept responsibility to support a son fathered by another women while married to his current wife. Ted and credibility do not go together.

X2. I could care less about his position on issues. He holds very little sway, in the big scheme of life.

However, i DO like some of his rock and roll.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

I really hope Mr. Deer Hunter is 12 years old. If not...God help us down the road.

Every time you type something I just shake my head and laugh. Since a few other members have made you look foolish in yet another thread, I'll only add this:

If you think you're not allowed to hunt on Sundays has more to do with your neighbors putting deer on the extinction list than religious and political beliefs.......why wouldn't your state have more restrictions on deer harvest per hunter? Do you think they take Sunday's off and trust everyone not to shoot a deer?

I just don't understand anything you talk about, Mr. Deer Hunter. At least I have something to laugh at during the days leading up to bow season.