Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

New Hunter?

Old 09-22-2010, 05:43 AM
Fork Horn

Heck Yah Bring Her with you !!!!! The more things you both can do together the more you'll be able to do with out listening to her say "You're Never Home You're always HUNTING or Fishing" Trust me I drive my wife crazy durring Hunting season I wish she'd go with just for some piece and quiet with the nagging LOL
Old 09-22-2010, 10:11 AM
Fork Horn

The best way to get them into it and excited... put them where they will be surrounded by deer! Just like taking kids fishing, take them to where the fishing is non-stop action or else they get bored with it quickly and don't want to go again. Also, pending temperatures, make sure that they have the right attire on as well so they are not to cold or to hot.