Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
UPDATE What is this?? UPDATE new pic. >

UPDATE What is this?? UPDATE new pic.

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

UPDATE What is this?? UPDATE new pic.

Old 09-28-2010, 04:11 AM
Fork Horn

I just saw a yellow panther walk into my office looking for a biscuit.
It was wearing a blue bandana.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:06 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Rowdyhntr0411
True to the above, but again, you can't discount anything just because you haven't seen it. That's my main point. Just because it's rare/uncommon/not seen regularly doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That's my only main deal, you can't just say something is "impossible" as he put it.

I'm agreeing with you, not disagreeing.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:20 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by kswild
You don't read very well do you? I said I do not believe they are Black Mountain lions.....FOR THE RECORD.... I BELIEVE THERE ARE BLACK PANTHERS IN THE UNITED STATES. I HAVE SEEN THEM IN THE WILD. What is in that pic of the OP I have no idea because I was not there. If you want to argue about the article go argue with the author.
Live it up! Doug

Excuse me, you think they are actual "Black Panthers". I can't keep straight how many people refer to mountain lions as panthers. But like I've said previously, where is all of the proof of black panthers in Americas wild with the thousands of sightings each year all over the country? Where are the bodies?

You are the one who posted the article as part of your proof. Don't get butt hurt when someone has questions about it that you avoid. You go argue with the author and tell him what you want put in the article.

And for your information I am quite literate. Best in my class my fourth grade year.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:34 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by kswild
So now your an expert on people and what they believe! Who said they wanted to see anything?
Live it up! Doug

So you don't believe that people imaginations sometimes get the best of them? And that sometimes people would rather believe the most unlikely possibility rather than the most likely possibility? I've been guilty of it too. But then I use that thing called common sense and bring myself back in.

Really, how many times have people heard things like a couple of coons fighting in the woods and thought it was a bigfoot?

And please, don't be that guy and put words in my mouth.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:37 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Night Crawler
I am the one who thinks the black panther is a cougar. really I could care less what species of kitty cat it is, and I too am not saying the pics are def, cats. now what have you to say?/?

I really don't know what to say to that. So you think the black panther and cougar are one entity? Like a government experiment gone bad or a kind of coverup or something?

Please rephrase your question so that it is understandable.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:47 AM
Typical Buck

Well I'll say this, I am watching MONSTERQUEST and they stated that "until the 1880's there were pumas and mountain lions in the eastern U.S.". I have read history books of my area (NYS) that bounties were put on them back then.(WHO KNOWS!!!) Also, what happens to the thousands of other animals that are wounded,killed,die every year? How many do people really come across?(Coyotes gotta' eat)!! Of the SUPPOSED FEW in modern day, it is not all that improbable that they die in secluded areas and decompose or get eaten by other animals before someone finds it. Jaguars have been confirmed in TX too!! To me 1 looks catlike and the other looks to be a dogs head.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:23 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by CJW19
I really don't know what to say to that. So you think the black panther and cougar are one entity? Like a government experiment gone bad or a kind of coverup or something?

Please rephrase your question so that it is understandable.
some one was getting bashed cause a motormouth thought it was him that said they were cougars. I was merely standing up that it was me, jackass. and ther was no question in that statement for you. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT. don't come in here mid stream and start flappin the gums.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:54 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by CJW19
I'm agreeing with you, not disagreeing.
Gotcha

Last year we had two black dogs show up at our camp here in FL. They were lost and half starved. Pretty little girls. Dunno why I'm even posting that, other than there's two black... things... in that picture lol.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:28 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Night Crawler
some one was getting bashed cause a motormouth thought it was him that said they were cougars. I was merely standing up that it was me, jackass. and ther was no question in that statement for you. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT. don't come in here mid stream and start flappin the gums.

No need for swearing or name calling. This is a family forum. And you really shouldn't let the internet get you so riled up.

Just chiiiiiiil!
Old 09-29-2010, 03:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

I finally got a pic of this black panther posted in the original pic it took me awhile be I finally got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails UPDATE What is this?? UPDATE new pic.-caswv9ufcak811a7cajnbiy9ca3xv84sca6of7nocao4nw02caqqtl1ycavi1y0tcautcp1ccarjgl2kcali97l6cad5q9df.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.