Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Neighbor shooting into my land >

Neighbor shooting into my land

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Neighbor shooting into my land

Old 09-13-2010, 09:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by mr.mc54
I hate to break it to you, he isn't doing anything wrong. If you catch him on your land, thats a different story. You know what, I have a problem with land owners who come in and start trouble with the neighbors. It isn't worth you getting upset and ruining your own hunt. I have a neighbor who moved in and blocked off all the main deer trails and put piss rags along the line fence. He is a real moron and don't know I have shot many of deer that went around his blockaids. When I see him working his a$$ off stacking wood over the new trails I just laugh at his antics. I usually leave him a set of balls on the fence line when I kill "his" prize buck.

Don't worry about it, just enjoy your hunt! good hunting
I agree enjoy your hunting and don't get too bent out of shape about it. Things tend to change over time. Try to become friends and ask him not to shoot animals on your property. Don't get the tape measure out when he shoots a deer if it's close to the property line a few feet or yards who cares. If he is shooting 50 or 100 yards onto you then talk to him. Reciprocate what you guys agree on, maybe you get more property to hunt or some access. Don't be a lawyer about it.

Last edited by LKNCHOPPERS; 09-13-2010 at 09:44 AM.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:16 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by andy da animal
Just remember there are laws against ruinging someone elses hunt. And without proof he is shooting onto your property, if he where to report you you would be the one paying the concequinces instead of him.
Hehe...that's why I said I was kidding.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:07 PM
Fork Horn

hell, that turning in stuff never works you can almost never prove that he shot the deer on your land and if you can it wont be worth your troubles...mess up his stand or buy some deer deturent for like gardens and stuff and put it on your property line or just be a jackass and make your property line your new gun range...be creative is the best solution confrontation is awkward and not effective