Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Unemployed Hunters

Old 08-27-2010, 11:18 AM
Fork Horn

Default Laid Off for 3 Months

I have bin laid of for 3 months so far, it looks like i won't be going back anytime soon. Bin with this company for 18 yrs in there eyes means nothing. The only good thing is a got laid off the right time of year, because i found some new places to hunt and have stands hung and camera's out.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:24 PM
Fork Horn

I got laid of in 2006, lost most of my toys but kept the house, it took me three years to find another decent job and work my way back up to my old pay level, when if Feb 2009 I got laid off again, after I got laid off again in 2009 my back went to hell and I had two back operations I was out of a full time job for over a year but I still hunted MN Deer hunting season even though my back was a major issue. You just have to be careful, I bought a 243 for that season because I could not carry or shoot a 30cal and I did great, hang it there!
Doug Olwin
Old 08-29-2010, 06:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've been out of work for quite a while now but I have an interview on Monday I'm pretty sure will get me back to work.It's nothing to get excited about as I already know the pay is low but at this point I cant afford to be picky.