Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
More Illinois Big Whitetail Buck Pictures >

More Illinois Big Whitetail Buck Pictures

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

More Illinois Big Whitetail Buck Pictures

Old 08-24-2010, 09:49 PM
Fork Horn

Default More Illinois Big Whitetail Buck Pictures

If you guys want to see more big white tail bucks in Illinois, go to the thread "Big White Tail in Illinois".
Old 08-25-2010, 06:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Whats the deal. I read the other thread. I believe you hunt turkey's, but why all the work with bait sites, and trail cameras if you don't deer hunt. Almost like you reeling us in then you'll offer some hunts on your property for a small fee. Nothing wrong with it. Just a little fishy?
Old 08-25-2010, 08:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

c',mon

we dont come here to get spammed!
Old 08-25-2010, 08:53 PM
Fork Horn

I don't charge anyone to hunt at my place. I just asked Fastetti if he would like to hunt on my property. No, I don't hunt deer, but I enjoy watching them grow and change to become big white tail. Anyway, you can feed the deer until 10 days before hunting season in Illinois, which gives me an excellent opportunity to catch them on camera to enjoy them as they grow and change.
Old 08-25-2010, 08:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Pretty sweet deal then. I agree with enjoying watchin them. Once you put your first camera out it becomes hunting in it's own way. It's a great past time. So I guess you are kinda a whitetail hunter in some sorts. Thats pretty darn nice of you to let him come hunt. Wish there was more folks like you around. i'm tlking to a guy in western IL. Trying to set up a late season bowhunt when I'm home on christmas leave.
Old 08-26-2010, 01:43 AM
Typical Buck

Turkman- You better check the laws a little better, you can not feed deer in ILL with a feeder at all anymore, 2500.00 fine, thats all year long, law changed a couple of years ago!!! Just letting you know..Be careful..

91 turkey's in 11 years, I hope you are hunting a few different states, you are only allowed 5 turkey's in ILL per year last time I checked..3 in spring and 2 in fall.. Again Just saying!!

Last edited by HunterOpel; 08-26-2010 at 01:52 AM.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:39 AM
Fork Horn

I get 5 weeks off a year as vacation time and use my vacation time to go coast to coast each year. I go to Florida, Texas, Nebraska, South Dakota, Missouri, Georgia and Illinois. Every bird I have is tagged. I don't just hunt in Illinois.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by turkman1
Anyway, you can feed the deer until 10 days before hunting season in Illinois, which gives me an excellent opportunity to catch them on camera to enjoy them as they grow and change.

Another one, unbelievable! Does anyone read the regs anymore?
Old 08-26-2010, 02:46 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by turkman1
i get 5 weeks off a year as vacation time and use my vacation time to go coast to coast each year. I go to florida, texas, nebraska, south dakota, missouri, georgia and illinois. Every bird i have is tagged. I don't just hunt in illinois.

sweet!!!!!
Old 08-26-2010, 08:51 PM
Fork Horn

HunterOpel - That's the nicest big head carp I have ever seen! Congratulations!!! Did you catch it in Illinois? It's huge!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.