Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Who videos their Hunts?

Old 08-25-2010, 01:24 PM
Spike

Ive been doin it for 10 + years, I have my camera attached to my Bow. Its definitely the coolest thing to do as a bow hunter. I started to put some footage on the PC and one day ill get around to transfering all my tape. thanks for reminding me.
Old 08-25-2010, 02:11 PM
Typical Buck

My buddy and I film all of our hunts and we had an amazing season last year all caught on tape.. Its an awesome new element to add to the hunting experience.. Very fun, and you can review and learn from it. We will continue to record our seasons and eventually try and get on some videos.
Old 08-25-2010, 02:43 PM
Spike

howdy folks
as a keen outdoors person and someone who gets precious little time to hunt due to work and family stuff i satisfy my hunting desire these days vicariously online.(aside from quick fishing trips)
found this little gem of pioneer hunting in nz back in 1946.
hope this is the right place to put it and hope everyone enjoys this

http://www.ziln.co.nz/program_detail...channel_id=112

take care
Old 02-28-2011, 06:33 AM
Spike

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by pelletmaker
I just found these a couple of weeks ago and thought you guys would appreciate them. They are sunglasses that have a built in camera for filming your hunt, called iKam video sunglasses. It could give you a eye sight angle. Any ways thought they were pretty sweet.
In fact, I don't think so.I bought samples by i-kam-xtreme last year.I was very sad,the video isn't that fantastic,it's grey and milky,the color is not original,and also sometimes,it can't record,the blue light broken, and it then goes dead and can't connect with computer.The video by a sample was displayed with color lines,I think the lense is broken.Too bad!!!
Old 03-01-2011, 01:07 PM
Spike

hubby bought a handycam last year so i could tape his hunts. we taped alot of deer during the season. unfortunately, the day he decided to take something, I wasn't with him, so he never got it on tape. This year, I'm hoping he'll tape me getting my first deer, or whatever else we can hunt. looking forward to it!! want to tape some shed hunting this spring and decide where to set a blind up for the fall season. should be loads of fun.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:49 AM
Spike

I love it that so many of you are filming or wanting to film your hunts. Capturing those moments on camera for you to remember and share with family and friends is truly special.

I've been filming my hunting experiences for years. Most of the footage I shot when I was younger was not too great as I didn't have the proper equipment or set up. Today however, it's a whole other ballgame.

Keep at it guys!
Old 03-31-2011, 02:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

I started filming my hunts last fall.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:52 PM
Fork Horn

I film quite a few of my hunts. Most of the time I am alone so it can be difficult. This particular video is myself and my lifelong friend and hunting partner. I am controlling the canoe and the camera, my buddy Luke is the shooter. Hope you all enjoy it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21Cd1t-T5hM
Old 04-01-2011, 05:19 AM
Fork Horn

Last year my pal and I did not bow hunt unless one of us was running the camera. We had a blast!

Here’s a video of him whacking a doe late season in Michigan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOUwvO_KJTw
Old 04-01-2011, 08:41 AM
Spike

We are just starting to video our hunts beggining this spring. I am really looking forward to the challenge, should be a great time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.