Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Ted Nugent Busted

Old 08-27-2010, 12:18 PM
Fork Horn

Not sure how everyone else feels, but if you have the privilege to hunt, and hunt on television, you are representing all hunters...it's not the acting & the hair, or his overall personality that brings me to this, but it's the fact that he got caught breaking the law....

Either way, he's representing all hunters when having his own show. And getting caught breaking the law, especially being a public figure, doesn't look good among the hunting community, especially the pros with other shows (wonder how they feel).

It also starts large arguments about who's fault it was, and guys posting in a public forum what they read on another news site (that's why I love the USA). The fact is, no one was there, & he did get caught. No one here knows what or how it all took place from a personal stand point.

This really reminds me of baseball. A large name in the sport gets caught raises eyebrows for everyone else. I wonder how other Pro Staffers feel. The ones that are out there doing things within the law? I also don't like animal rights activists getting any other excuses...

Last edited by StealthHtr22; 08-27-2010 at 12:22 PM.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:21 PM
Spike

Exclamation Nugent illegal again on his show while in illinois

the other evening he was hunting in Il with out required BLAZE ORANGE hat and improper "camo" orange vest on maybe he will get another slap on the wrist. It's an embarrassment to all hunters for him to do this on camera!sad:
Old 08-29-2010, 06:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Steve863
No wonder you love Nugent. You come from the same school of profanity as he does. Some of you will defend him until no end! I feel sorry for you boys. You apparently have NO idea how a human being should act and carry themselves in front of others. Acting like a barbarian gets you NOWHERE in this world, this I can assure you!
Whatever, dingleberry.

They don't have the smilie here I have for you, so invision one and take it to heart.

iSnipe
Old 08-29-2010, 09:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by tanglewood
the other evening he was hunting in Il with out required BLAZE ORANGE hat and improper "camo" orange vest on maybe he will get another slap on the wrist. It's an embarrassment to all hunters for him to do this on camera!sad:

Really?? I gotta see that. If it was'nt on some high fenced property, then he truly is an idiot.
Old 08-29-2010, 01:56 PM
Spike

Default nugent illegal again on his show while in illinois

Originally Posted by SuperRedHawk
Really?? I gotta see that. If it was'nt on some high fenced property, then he truly is an idiot.
He was hunting from a shoot house with blaze camo vest and used a slug gun but didnt have a blaze hat on when he took the shot
Old 08-29-2010, 04:44 PM
Fork Horn

i personally don't see the problem with baiting. a large part of hunting is controlling the population so carrying capacity isn't reached, as this would result in a less healthy population as whole. it's simple ecology with the aid of bait. just because you put out corn or c'mere deer, doesn't mean you'll automatically kill a deer over it, it just increases your chances. i'm just a dumb hick from eastern nc, so naturally i probably see things differently than a lot of people.

also, let me state, that i do not personally bait very often. not saying i haven't, but it gets expensive. i've killed many more deer without the aid of bait than i have with it. i just don't have a problem with others baiting.

Last edited by rustynobles; 08-29-2010 at 04:57 PM.
Old 08-29-2010, 05:40 PM
Fork Horn

Guessing this will go on for awhile. Hope that Bill Jordan is on the up and up.
Old 08-29-2010, 05:45 PM
Fork Horn

Okay. I'ma move on. Yal should to. Sight in both rifles and bows and start scouting out your area instead of shootin the motor city mad man...LOLOL oops need a space in there. Also whats the best camo in your honest opinon???????
Old 08-29-2010, 05:47 PM
Spike

Thumbs down Ted Nugent

knowing the laws were you hunt is the issue. It's basic sportsmanship
Old 08-29-2010, 06:10 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by ipscshooter
and I would say that the joy on his face when he takes game is no more barbaric than that look of bloodthirsty insanity that crosses Stan Potts' face
hahahaha i love stan potts though. that man loves to hunt, he gets me pumped. ......plus i cant believe you guys have ranted for 12 pages about ted nugent. hahahaha. yeah i hope you kind of feel dumb when you sit back and realize you sat on your computers and ranted that long about some tool you either love or hate but equally will never even meet. anyways. yeah stan potts, your the man.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.