Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Ted Nugent Busted

Old 08-19-2010, 09:23 AM
Spike

I dont think dragging the hunting population in as a whole as rule breakers is helping here. I do think (IMHO) that violating the game code with 11 violations for the sake of financial gain isn't really in the same class as leaning a ML up against a car by accident (even though it was wrong) unless Ted did everything that he did as an accident. He hasn't seemed to play the ignorance of the law card( which I wouldnt think is an acceptable excuse anyway).

Originally Posted by bigcountry
You know I never have been a Ted fan. He did play one of the most memorable guitar riffs in history however.

That said, I guess it doesn't matter too much if the older >40 crowd likes him. What matters is kids love em. They love his BS talk and in your face attitude and PR. And like it or not, and most of us probably won't, but kids are the future. I think too many don't realize or can't understand this concept.

What cracks me up about forums like these, is all the sudden everybody get holyidious I call it. People have such mob mentalities and ready to pick up stones at a moments notice. When most likely most on this thread has done much worse. Maybe leaned a loaded gun on the side of thier car while getting ready. Possibly didn't unload thier ML when they put it back in the car. Possibly speeded while having rifles and ML in thier car when going hunting. Or even worse, shined thier lights in a field seeing a big buck, possibly accidently at first, but stopped and backed up to see the deer. I bet some might has even trespassed.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

way before this i said that ted was NUT CASE.all he is a MEAT HUNTER , no sportsman in my book.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Here we go......................

All the Anti's are taking notes & lovin this !!!

You'd think we would have learned by now ?!?!?
Old 08-19-2010, 09:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Sheridan

So just because someone is a hunter like we are, we shouldn't be critical of them if we have reason to be?? What nonsense, and has nothing to do with anti-hunters! So you wouldn't turn in anyone who violates game laws just because the anti's might exploit it? Again, total nonsense! Nugent has become well known by Americans, both hunters and non-hunters as a spokesperson for hunters and shooters. Have Bill Jordan, Craig Boddington or Chuck Adams had the same fame amongst non-hunters? No way. They are complete unknowns amongst the general public. Nugent got caught with his pants down and we are supposed to not be critical of him? If a well known spokesperson of hunting and shooting gets caught violating the law, why should anyone else who is a non-hunter or shooter trust any of us?? Just think about it for one second!
Old 08-19-2010, 10:01 AM
Fork Horn

Agreed. And back to the semi-auto massacre he displayed it was not some special hunt as you may of dreamed up. It was in his back yard while he laughed hysterically doing it.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

i HOPE antis do read this and see that most of us are SPORTSMAN.we dont kill off the doe for OLE BACKSTRAPS when there are few like TED NUGENT SAID.
we feed our deer, cut browse and DONT KILL OFF DOE AND FAWNS in areas where there are few like in wmu2g of pa.
we dont OUTLAW.........

yes, i hope antis do read this........we are not like TED NUGENT.......

we are CHUCK ADAMS AND FRED BEAR type hunters

Last edited by sproulman; 08-19-2010 at 10:08 AM.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:09 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Sheridan

Could you show me where anti's as you put it has taken notes from an internet forum and used the material to change a law. Any link would be sufficient.

Old 08-19-2010, 10:11 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by xdamageincx
I dont think dragging the hunting population in as a whole as rule breakers is helping here. I do think (IMHO) that violating the game code with 11 violations for the sake of financial gain isn't really in the same class as leaning a ML up against a car by accident (even though it was wrong) unless Ted did everything that he did as an accident. He hasn't seemed to play the ignorance of the law card( which I wouldnt think is an acceptable excuse anyway).
Somebody could get shot if a loaded gun fell, but your sure that using cmeredeer would be much worse????? Remind me not to ever hunt in your area.

Old 08-19-2010, 10:13 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by sproulman
i HOPE antis do read this and see that most of us are SPORTSMAN.we dont kill off the doe for OLE BACKSTRAPS when there are few like TED NUGENT SAID.
we feed our deer, cut browse and DONT KILL OFF DOE AND FAWNS in areas where there are few like in wmu2g of pa.
we dont OUTLAW.........

yes, i hope antis do read this........we are not like TED NUGENT.......

we are CHUCK ADAMS AND FRED BEAR type hunters
Have you ever read fred bear's book and read some of the horrible shots he made?

Old 08-19-2010, 10:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by bigcountry
Have you ever read fred bear's book and read some of the horrible shots he made?
yes i have.i have his best bow to.BEAR KODIACK from early 60s.i also have chuck adams books.
best one from fred was called INSTINCTIVE SHOOTING.i am still trying to get it back from a friend i let use it.that book is real old.

both were my idols growing up.
fred liked the 270 and wrote on alot on that caliber.did not take notice to horrible shots but its been longtime that i have read my books.like 40 years ago.

but TED NUGENT is no where near person those 2 were.you can see i dont like him.i could see what ted was like .i dont like him and now that he is GAME LAW VIOLATOR, i really dont like him.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.