Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Ted Nugent Busted

Old 08-18-2010, 06:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't see how it is any different than hunting next to an apple tree, really ??
Old 08-18-2010, 07:14 PM
Fork Horn

Feel free to disagree but I think that Ted Nugent is a very strange and twisted person and I personally cannot watch his show or listen to him rant on about some twisted conspiracy theory without turning the channel. The dude is a wack job.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

[quote=-DeerSlayer-;3665228] the man has done more for the hunting than anyone else in the world.[/quote

?????? Now that's funny.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by mohunter09
I think that Ted Nugent is a very strange and twisted person. The dude is a wack job.
I'll back these statements.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:26 PM
Spike

i'm not an Uncle Ted fan or his bloodbrother the crow.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:48 PM
Typical Buck

Now they are reporting that Uncle Ted was poaching deer. I think this is going to get ugly.
Live it up! Doug
Old 08-18-2010, 09:48 PM
Fork Horn

Good to see im not the only one with this opinion. My disgust for him started when I watched an episode when he unloaded on a grazing group of about a dozen very young fawns with an assault rifle and went rambling on about how he did it for the meat, and how people were wrong for saying what you can and cannot shoot. And I simply thought first your an idiot, second with one bullet you couldve killed a doe with twice as much meat as the six future does/bucks you just killed.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by -DeerSlayer-
No matter what he does/did he is still a hunting hero in my book. He has done nothing but good for the hunting community. Very active and a very well spoken man. He has a wild character but an intelegent outlook and knows how to present his ideas. I don't care if he used that stupid crap or not, the man has done more for the hunting than anyone else in the world. Hands down an oustanding member in our hunting community.. No matter what anyone says.
OMG are you kidding? go read his ridiculous book "god guns and RnR" where he claims to have killed a ram at 600yds w/ a 9mm pistol and poached a protected vulture by shooting it out of the sky w/ a 44 mag rev. its all in there, go read it. ...you think hes well spoken???? hes and idiot! heard him on the monica crowly show last week, gave me major "dooch chills" just listening to his incoherent ass, cant believe people fall for this guys gimmick. ha "hero" try draft dodger!
Old 08-19-2010, 04:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by PaPaBearr
Even Uncle Ted can make a mistake
but he should have read the rules and regulation before going hunting in a sate that he did not live in every year the rules change you should all ways read the booklet you get when picking up your hunting tags to make shore you know the law if you don't get a book New York has theres on line now.not shore of any other state
Papabear
i feel ya on the book, but after its printed...at least in texas...they are already changin the rules, and you have to go online to make sure....not that this was the case in uncle teds case, but could have been anyone!!!
Old 08-19-2010, 05:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

C'mere Deer and other similar attractants and mineral licks are illegal in Alabama, yet you can ago into any Wal Mart or feed and seed and it is everywhere for sale. White salt is the only thing you can legally have in site of your stand. Yet you can hunt over a food plot planted for deer or ag fields.
Nugent is a nut, but he is one of the few celebrities that will go on any talk show and do his best to stand up for hunter/shooters rights.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.