Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Beware...

Old 08-05-2010, 07:58 AM
Spike

This buck along with other pics of him were posted on Archery Talk last year, out of KS...
Old 08-05-2010, 07:59 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by vermont bowhunter
well ill tell ya i just looked at thier site i googled it and they have picks of hunts from 3 plus years and theyre all very nice bucks....even some right in front of thier sign i supose they touched that one up too...i think someone must be mistaken as the website
clearly states its a christian hunting outfitter...i just dont know..i dont like calling folks liars till i have some proof,,,fyi google the outfitter.

FYI, search cornbelt on Archery Talk...

If you google alien websites they'll show you pictures of aliens also.... I bet their even christian.lol

Last edited by str_8_shot; 08-05-2010 at 08:02 AM.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:45 AM
Fork Horn

It was proven. And know one is sayin that they don't kill good deer, or have good deer there. If they are in pike co. then you know they do. The FACT is that pic WAS taken in Kansas by someone on there privat lease, and Cornbelt Outfitters DID put the pic on his sight. When you put a pic like that on your outfitting website, in YOUR trailcam picture section it is a lie. THey were caught red-handed, and still wouldn't confess. I have never questioned this guys christianity, thats between him and the big guy. The fact is he was caught, would not own up to it, tried to blame the neighbor, tried to say he doesn't see feeder legs in the pic, and now the TRAIL CAM PHOTO section has been removed. Had he been like "the trail cam pic was given to me by a neighbor, I trusted him, I will handle this and remove it from my site, sorry for any mis-representation." I think 95% of people would have given him the benefit of the doubt and it would have been forgotten. The fact that he wouldn't admit a mistake was made and tried to say the feeder legs weren't there really hurts his credibilty IMO.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:54 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by vermont bowhunter
well ill tell ya i just looked at thier site i googled it and they have picks of hunts from 3 plus years and theyre all very nice bucks....even some right in front of thier sign i supose they touched that one up too...i think someone must be mistaken as the website
clearly states its a christian hunting outfitter...i just dont know..i dont like calling folks liars till i have some proof,,,fyi google the outfitter.

And no one would ever use christianity to make a dollar would they?

And Christians don't do anything wrong?

As I said in previous post, I AM NOT questioning this individuals christianity. That is between him and the good lord.

(I am a christian, so don't think this is an atheist, or anti-christian post)

Last edited by shoot2thrill25; 08-05-2010 at 09:01 AM.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hard to find a good outfitter aint?

That deer prob lives behind a huge fence... Because if he didn't he prob would of never made it that big in the wild...

Unless he lived on lee and tiff's farm
Old 08-05-2010, 02:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a small outfitting service (semi-guided) in the area of this outfitter, I know where he is, I don't know anything about them or how they hunt or what area they have land. I drive past their lodge and I must say it's very nice.

The area they are in and I assume they hunt the same area, is great...PERIOD !!!

Last edited by BOWHUNTERCOP; 08-05-2010 at 02:52 PM.
Old 08-05-2010, 03:23 PM
Super Moderator

I don't know if the pic in question is legitimate or not. What I will say is that I know for a fact that it does happen that some outfitters will use pics they have acquired elsewhere. We have had some do it to us in years past and had to take measures to get them removed from their sites. We have been in business for 13 years and have had clients take some mighty fine bucks over the years. The pics we post are from anyone who harvested a buck within our minimum of 125 and a few that are smaller.
Old 08-05-2010, 04:23 PM
Typical Buck

i am just going to say, if your going to photoshop, atleast make it look legit... other than that im sure many outfitters do that (no offense to any of you who work for/own an outfitter) but its just the way things are in this world. technology is a great gift that takes alot of man to use it in the right ways.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Spike

Ur sharing is so interesting.
I wanna get a lot of experiences, U know.
Old 08-05-2010, 06:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can see the feeder leg in the 2nd photo.