Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Beware...

Old 08-04-2010, 09:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default Beware...

Cornbelt Whitetail Outfitters was busted out on using the trail photo on the link below on his website in the trail cam pic section. His farm is in IL but the pic is from Kansas. This is from another sight, and it was a members trailcam pic. If you look to the left of the deer you can see the photoshopped feeder legs still in the pic. Not trying to give outfitters a bad name, but do your homework. Like in every other business there are some bad ones that reflect on the rest.

Link to site and pic http://cornbeltwhitetailoutfitters.c...9-trailcam.htm

Original Kansas Pic
Old 08-04-2010, 09:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a feeling this happens alot. I've seen kill pictures on some outfitter sites that I know didnt come from their place. They didn't come out and say it was killed there but the picture is on their site like it was.

I also see this on some real estate sites. They sell the property as a big buck property and place pictures like they are killed on the property but they never come out and say it was.
Old 08-05-2010, 04:41 AM
Spike

What a shame AT shut down the thread... They are getting lame over there.
Old 08-05-2010, 04:43 AM
Typical Buck

The disadvantage of modern technoligy is that people use it to deseve people out of there hard earned dollar. As far as outfitters, you have to rely on referance's and even then one must be careful
Old 08-05-2010, 07:17 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by str_8_shot
What a shame AT shut down the thread... They are getting lame over there.
Oh man i know, that was an instant classic! It was one of the few times when I said "lol" and literally meeant it!
Old 08-05-2010, 07:30 AM
Spike

Sucks, they took the wind right out of us...lol

AT closed that one, then cornbelt closed the rest he had open-then locked his facebook and remove the trailcam pics from his site. I couldn't see why he didn't just grow some stones and OWN it... I still wouldn't like him, but might respect him... a little.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

can ya put an arrow next to the photoshop part..i don see what ya mean by the legs?

are yall sayin they didnt kill these deer..cause they sure look dead.
http://cornbeltwhitetailoutfitters.com/2009-harvest.htm

Last edited by halfbakedi420; 08-05-2010 at 07:38 AM.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:46 AM
Fork Horn

me too i see a whole feeder leg and all so where is the photo shopped part
i would be very carefull calling someone a liar publicly if you cant prove it...
Old 08-05-2010, 07:56 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by vermont bowhunter
me too i see a whole feeder leg and all so where is the photo shopped part
i would be very carefull calling someone a liar publicly if you cant prove it...

Already been proved; heres the pic off his site before he removed it this morning... I also have screen shots of it up there...

Like magic... no feeder.lol

Old 08-05-2010, 07:57 AM
Fork Horn

well ill tell ya i just looked at thier site i googled it and they have picks of hunts from 3 plus years and theyre all very nice bucks....even some right in front of thier sign i supose they touched that one up too...i think someone must be mistaken as the website
clearly states its a christian hunting outfitter...i just dont know..i dont like calling folks liars till i have some proof,,,fyi google the outfitter.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.