Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Gun Safe Giveaway Photo Contest >

Gun Safe Giveaway Photo Contest

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Gun Safe Giveaway Photo Contest

Old 07-26-2010, 04:07 PM
Spike

Default Gun Safe Giveaway Photo Contest

To support hunters and hunting in general Heritage Gun Safes is giving away a Citadel gun safe to the winner of this years photo contest. All entries are welcome. You can go directly to the photo contest by going to http://www.heritagesafe.com/contest-demo2.html to enter the contest. Good luck to all who enter the contest. With the hunting season just starting this year we are excited to see the new photos as well as hunting photos from previous years. Submit a photo, vote for the photos you like best and get all of your friends and associates help you get the most votes because the photo with the most votes at the end of the season will win a Heritage Safe Citadel gun safe.

Good Luck!
Old 07-26-2010, 06:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Smile

Doesn't saying "good luck to all" sort of dilute the power of the "good luck" when it's distributed to the masses like that? I mean if you said "good luck" to me, that's nice because then I have an abstract arbitrary unit of "good luck" all my own, but then to say "good luck to all", that's like taking a 4 leaf clover and distributing it to 5 people.

iSnipe
Old 07-26-2010, 06:48 PM
Typical Buck

wow, you def. gotta look at the far side so to say!