Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

New Member Saying Howdy

Old 07-15-2010, 02:21 AM
Spike

Default New Member Saying Howdy

Hello,
Just wanted to introduce myself. Ive been lurking around for a while now dreaming of Deer this fall. I'm in Afghanistan. Im over here as a Tactics Trainer and looking forward to be back in old Virginia in a couple weeks for a month of vacation. Then comes the good part I will be home in Sept with nothing scheduled tell spring except Hunting Football and enjoying my Kids!!
Ive got a 500 acre lease that's mixed Farmland and Woods in Northern VA and that will be my "Office" this fall!!!
The Forums provide me lots of entertainment as Ive been scrolling back through and reading so I feel like I already know some of you'll
Just wanted to say Howdy!!!
Old 07-15-2010, 04:38 AM
Fork Horn

welcome to the boards and hope you cross the pond back to the real world safe and sound. your office sounds like a fun place to be this fall.

Don
Air Force Brat
Navy Vet
Old 07-15-2010, 05:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

howdy back! take care over there and good luck this fall.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs up

Glad to have yah here IScout!

Talkin' huntin' is something I always enjoy. Hope you have lot's-o-fun hunting this year. Sounds like you have a great time planned ahead. Don't forget to bring your camera!

Thanks for standing on the wall for us IScout. Stay safe.

iSnipe
Old 07-15-2010, 06:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome! And thank you for your service to our Nation. I'm a Vet myself and know what it takes to leave the good ole USA to serve in other Nations around the world. I never had to serve in a combat situation so I do not know what that is like but Germany is not home and I like you looked forward to geting home to family and friends. May God keep you safe and bring you home soon. By the way I love Virginia it ia a beautiful state rich in history,Lexington VA is a favorite spot and the Blueridge Mtn. Pkwy. Good Hunting & A Happy Homecoming!
Old 07-15-2010, 07:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Welcome to the adness! Pull up a chair, and stay awhile.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Then comes the good part I will be home in Sept with nothing scheduled tell spring except Hunting Football and enjoying my Kids!!
You deserve it. You surely earned it.

Thanks for your service.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:30 AM
Typical Buck

First of all, THANK-YOU! YOU AND THE OTHER MEN FIGHTING FOR OUR FREEDOM, are real heros in my book. No man wants to leave family and friends to fight a war on foreign soil, however you went and are fulfilling your obligation. Come back safe and enjoy your time in the woods as well as with family.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:54 AM
Spike

Thank You'll for the Warm Welcome. Im pulling up a chair and staying tuned...It will be nice to get back from the Mountains of Afghanistan to the Blue Ridge. Again thanks for the welcome you'll and warm wishes.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Beautiful country in the Blue Ridge Mountains. We just drove through that area a couple weeks ago. We took Route 77 up to Route 81. Spent the night in Wytheville. I have a buddy whose family lives in Craig County.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.