Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Craig Morgan

Old 07-12-2010, 01:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Craig Morgan

I was watchen Primetime Bucks XII, I've had it since last year but this is the time I noticed how pumped Craig gets.. I know alot of ya'll hate watchen hunten but if every hunter that was on T.V. acted like him it would be worth watchen just seeing him get so fired up over rattling in some buck's is awsome.. I'm not sure what the point of this post is just thought I'd throw in my VERY random 2 cent's lol... Do ya'll know any vidoe's out their that the hunter's actually act like they care I'd like to find some where they dont shoot a huge buck and say oh theirs another one for the wall.
Old 07-12-2010, 02:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Isn't that the video where he takes a little girl hunting? I don't recall the rattling, as I've seen many hunting videos, but I do recall watching him hunt was ok in my book.

Hey, at least you got your post count over a 1,000. You won't catch up to me though. LOL!

iSnipe
Old 07-12-2010, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

i will if I hack your acount and post abunch of vulger post's hehe.. to bad I'ma dumb butt with a computer I can barely get on my account
Old 07-12-2010, 03:29 PM
Spike

I like watching some of the celebs hunt. Craig really does love it. I saw his first bear hunt the other day and he put one down and freaked. I like to watch Blake Shelton, too. He's hilarious.
Old 07-12-2010, 03:53 PM
Typical Buck

I watched Archer's Choise today. Vicki shot her first Elk after being forced to pass up "raghorns" she would have been extatic to shoot. When she finally did shoot her elk she broke down on camera with real emotion that isn't fake like another prohunter (ie. Stan Potts) who always says...."Give me a sec folks he was a MONSTER". Now granted Vicki's elk was free ranging as compared to Stan's High fenced fed from hand "Monster". I was also happy to hear her thanking God for the opportunity, instead of just her sponsors.
Old 07-12-2010, 03:58 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by iSnipe
Hey, at least you got your post count over a 1,000. You won't catch up to me though. LOL!

iSnipe
Wow over a thousand posts in one year..... I have been here 2 years and have half that many...
In case you're wondering why... While you are typing about hunting I am hunting hehehe
Old 07-12-2010, 04:27 PM
Typical Buck

For some really good whitetail videos, check out WhiteKnuckle Productions stuff. They do an awesome job and there not like all the others, good stuff
Old 07-12-2010, 05:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by victoryredchevy
I like watching some of the celebs hunt. Craig really does love it. I saw his first bear hunt the other day and he put one down and freaked. I like to watch Blake Shelton, too. He's hilarious.
craigs the only celeb i've seen just a ol christian country boy enjoying hunting & thanking god for the chance to be on his creation.. not to mention like you said he freaks out I love seeing it! Blake pretty extatic to?
Old 07-12-2010, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I couldn't agree more about Craig Morgan. I saw him a few years back nail a 16 pt in Pike county, IL and when he walked up on the buck he let out a giant scream and the smile he had was like he had just won a grammy. He gets all my respect. I'm not sure if this is the show that he has coming out but I know he has his own outdoors show coming out this fall. It should be a good one. His mother did pass away last week so hopefully he's doing well enough to film this fall.

I also agree with Blake Shelton, they show a lot of "in camp" stuff with him rather than just in the tree stand or pushing products like most show. Half the part of hunting is hunting camp, I wish more shows would show the stuff that goes on in deer camp. I know some of my best videos are of what we do after the sun goes down and we get back to camp. A few beers after the hunt is done and thats when the second round of fun starts!
Old 07-12-2010, 07:15 PM
Spike

Check out WKP, there was a hunt with this one guy, that shot a brute, broke down on camera, his brother was filming it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.