Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Craig Morgan

Old 07-12-2010, 08:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've got the DVD too. I really like Craig Morgan.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:34 PM
Fork Horn

I think the thing that really gets me fired up about some of the guys on huntin shows is they are ungrateful. They shoot this monster that would make me **** my pants. Then they walk up to it and start talkin about how this tine is broke or hes not as big as I thought. They just act like they are not even thankful and to me it shows utter disrespect towards the creature whose life they just took. If you are just going to judge them then why kill em. Buy yourself a set of binoculars and save your time and money. I bet half those guys dont even eat deer meat.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sussexhunter
I bet half those guys dont even eat deer meat.

I have a video where some guy shot a buck in 90 degree weather at about 4:30 P.M. they watch the deer fall 100 yard's away and say "I'm not sure about the shot we'll wait till tommrow morning" I can't stand somebody wasting meat especially right after a awsome double lung shot & he watched the deer fall I never watched the video again because every hunt was the same thing.. Disrespect!! All they cared about was getting them horn's on their wall
Old 07-14-2010, 01:30 PM
Fork Horn

amen to that kuk what a shame
Old 07-14-2010, 07:37 PM
Spike

I know michael waddel on realtree monster bucks, gets really excited when he sees one and shoots a deer..I like watching him on tv..
Old 07-15-2010, 06:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

I get an agrenaline rush every time I shoot a deer and I've killed close to 100 of them.I suppose if that feeling ever goes away,it's time to quit.However,I've never jumped up and down,I've never busted out laughing,I've never had tears in my eyes and I've never "needed a second folks."These people are actors and the recovery footage is edited and re-shot.It ain't real in most cases.It's entertainment and lately,that entertainment value has gone way down hill.
Old 07-16-2010, 02:39 AM
Typical Buck

I like watching Craig Morgan's hunts as well. Matter of fact, all of the country artists that have their own hunting shows are awesome IMHO. They all put a positive image on hunting that I enjoy watching time and time again.