Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
These idiots who are trying to outlaw hunting are really pissing me off!! >

These idiots who are trying to outlaw hunting are really pissing me off!!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

These idiots who are trying to outlaw hunting are really pissing me off!!

Old 07-08-2010, 05:03 PM
Fork Horn

Default These idiots who are trying to outlaw hunting are really pissing me off!!

Ive read some of the stupidest crap about hunting you wont even belive. Some of these idiots dont even know anything about hunting.
See it for your self

http://www.farebearhunting.org/bizar...ter_quotes.htm

http://www.petitionspot.com/petition...g/signatures/1

WHAT ARE THESE RETARDS THINKING!!!!!!!!
Old 07-08-2010, 06:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Those losers dont bother me so much. They are mindless idiots who get their nutrition from a drive thru, and their adventure from a shopping mall.

Its the misguided fools among us, that support the govt restricting the weapons we use, and the "quality" of the game we kill, that drive me nuts!
Old 07-08-2010, 06:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Are they all vegetarians?

In my book, you can't eat meat and be anti-hunting! If you are, you're a hypocrite. Oh and btw, fish counts as meat.

And if you dress your dog/pet up in costumes/clothes, you don't get to have an opinion on hunting.

Maybe we should form the "national anti-gun/hunting registry" which will become public record. ie Homes that are "gun-free" zones.

Rarely do I meet someone who is anti-gun or anti-hunting who is informed on either issue. It's always the uninformed who are anti's.

I love hearing from anti's or just clueless people about shooting firearms, etc... like why didn't he just shoot him in the leg? um why? at night? while he was running away? or running at you with a gun/knife trying to kill you? Maybe if everyone knew "two to the chest, one to the head"
Old 07-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

I read that petition....how stupid are these people...it states...."hunting for food is ok, but hunting for fun is just wrong!" something to that affect.

Um stupid, hunting is fun, and even if you're not hunting primarily for food, most hunters, including trophy hunters eat what they kill. Btw trophy hunters probably kill less animals in the first place, so if anything they should be pro-trophy hunting, and anti-meat hunting.
Old 07-09-2010, 04:27 AM
Boone & Crockett

The anti's are very organized, have a lot of money in their war chest, have a lot of lawyers and as soon as they can get more liberal judges in place they will continue to chip away at hunting and second amendment rights. A major step will be when this liberal nut is confirmed to the Supreme Court. Don't underestimate them.
Old 07-09-2010, 05:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

We all should do what we can to silence and exspose their false and deceiving propaganda thats for sure. Facts are stubborn things that won't go away as long as they are kept in the public debate on any issue. At the time I beleive we are a strong force to deal with considering the fact that we Hunters of all types spend Billions of dollars every year and are a big chunk of the world economy. Touch a mans money and your in for a fight,touch the Governments money and your in for a War. My2Cents worth.
Old 07-09-2010, 06:25 AM
Fork Horn

Respectable: Non hunters who respect hunting as a vital wildlife management tool

Not respectable: Un informed anti's who dont know anything about carrying capasity or predetor-prey relationships
Old 07-09-2010, 11:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

Fact is that hunters are outnumbered and to stick your head in the sand and holler "our right to hunt" won't work if you get liberals in control.
Old 07-09-2010, 11:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by timbercruiser
Fact is that hunters are outnumbered and to stick your head in the sand and holler "our right to hunt" won't work if you get liberals in control.
That is exactly why we as hunters, should reject any attempt to restrict the weapons we use, and the standards of the game we kill. In other words we must support all forms of hunting, no matter how unappealing it may seem to you,, because the more people that hunt the less anti there will be.

As far a Keagans concerned, she is no doubt, a rubber stamp for obama, but shes replacing stevens who was no less of a POS, so nothing really lossed, nothing gained, IMO.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've never seen a PETA in person (Thankfully) but I cant imagine how mad they could make you in person if they make me this mad on a computer. GRRRRRR

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.