Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I may get flamed for this...

Old 08-18-2010, 05:33 PM
Typical Buck

besides her good looks i hate everything about her, her voice is especially annoying
Old 08-18-2010, 06:26 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by T Lakosky
mcraddock, this is me, was brought to my attention from a friend that happened to be on here.

Funny, yep just sit and google myself, well back to work, good luck to you this year.
Tiffany

Ahh! Well then, pardon me Tiffany. I apologize for not recognizing you earlier. That makes it twice that you have stated that you are indeed Tiffany Lakosky, so it must be true. Again, my sincerest apologies.

Since this really is you, how about taking some questions?

Such as answering one of the first questions I asked when I started this topic. Like " Does Lee mind all the attention you get?" .

Last edited by mcraddock; 08-18-2010 at 06:40 PM.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:32 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by 2 Lunger
Talking smack to Tiffany on the internet. Classy..... Did your chest pump up just a little bit while typing this?

Wow. You call what I posted "Talking smack"? You must have been sheltered as a child.

Not believing everything that is posted in a forum on the internet, well that's just common sense. Betcha ten dollars I can post on this same forum in less than 10 minutes with a name like M Waddell and tell everyone it really is Michael Waddell. So you have to believe that it really is Michael, right? LOL, just making a point.

My chest just pumped up again there. Did you see it? Ahhhh
Old 08-18-2010, 06:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm starting to think that there are some really weird dudes on here. I'm not saying you guys are GAY, just weird.

Tiffany, I can't watch your show because I don't have time, I hate hunting shows and tv in general. However, you are welcome in my blind anytime.(as long as you don't bring Lee)

Seriously, you guys should get a grip. Who knows if it's really Tiffany or not. Who cares. If they are making a living doing the best they can, then you guys should get the hell off their back. I'm glad bow season starts in a few days. JEEEEESH!
Old 08-18-2010, 07:16 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog
I'm glad bow season starts in a few days. JEEEEESH!
Still got 28 days to go here Colorado. It can't get here fast enough.

I have to admit, I kinda cringed when I saw this thread had been resurrected. I started it in June knowing that only the guys who post here all year long would respond. But as season nears, more folks that are what we call "seasonal contributors" show up. And with that comes some of those that don't care about what they post are only out to post personal attacks. That really wasn't the kind of feedback I was looking for, but folks are free to post what they want.

I refer to my original post on my feelings about Lee and Tiffany's shows.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, my user name is superstrutter, but I'm really Larry Weishuhn. I'm getting tired of people telling me I can't shoot straight, especially with my pistol. I'm getting old, so give me a break.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:09 PM
Typical Buck

Sorry Tiff,
The news of Nugent pleading no contest to poaching kinda upstaged folks bad mouthing you! Have a great season!
Live it up! Doug
Old 08-19-2010, 01:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by mcraddock
Wow. You call what I posted "Talking smack"? You must have been sheltered as a child.

Not believing everything that is posted in a forum on the internet, well that's just common sense. Betcha ten dollars I can post on this same forum in less than 10 minutes with a name like M Waddell and tell everyone it really is Michael Waddell. So you have to believe that it really is Michael, right? LOL, just making a point.

My chest just pumped up again there. Did you see it? Ahhhh
Smack? Yes....if it is her (and you should give the benefit of the doubt) then yes you are acting like a douche that should get smacked in the mouth. Just saying..... Keep on keeping on and I hope you don't treat all women you come across in life like you treated this one.
Old 08-19-2010, 02:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'd be willing to bet if this thread was in the OS/Campfire forum it would have been locked a looooong time ago.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

You know... I stopped watching hunting shows years ago. They are not what true hunting is like on public land!

I have met (they autographed my hat too) a bunch of "pro" hunters at those outdoorsman shows at the expo center in town, over the years:

Michael Waddell
David Blanton
Stan Potts
Greg Miller
Larry Weishuhn

And you know what? They are just ordinary guys who got lucky enough to make some serious $$$$ by being on TV. I am not impressed with their hunting ability, because all they do is hunt high priced game ranches.

I am willing to bet, you put any one of those guys out in the middle of the George Washington Nat'l Forest in Virginia where they just might see only a single deer, but not enough to get a shot off. So they have to carefully head it off and maybe they'll be able to get a shot. Those guys would get so frustrated, they'd probably quit!

Better yet, put any one of those guys on a public land WMA on any given Saturday, and watch them freak out. Watch their reaction to seeing like 9000 hunters per square mile, and the whole place has so much blaze orange, it looks like a freakin' pumpkin patch!

In a nutshell: Most of the TV "pro" hunters are spoiled, pampered, and will do anything for the camera. Get them off their game ranches and high fences where they'd have to work hard for their game, and they'd fall flat on their face!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.