Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I may get flamed for this...

Old 08-18-2010, 11:05 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by ipscshooter

I'd love to, but, it's really not in my budget at the moment. If you're offering to pay though... I'd love to go on a moose hunt with Jim Shockey...
Cat wants over 10k. I can do 3500 in labordore.

Old 08-18-2010, 11:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by bigcountry
Cat wants over 10k. I can do 3500 in labordore.
According to his website, he wants $19,500 for moose...
Old 08-18-2010, 11:15 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by ipscshooter
According to his website, he wants $19,500 for moose...
I am thinkin lions tigers or bears for those funks.

Old 08-18-2010, 11:17 AM
Boone & Crockett

Once you pay the $19,500 for the Moose, it only costs an additional $7500 for a Brown Bear, and only $1500 for a blackie...
Old 08-18-2010, 11:26 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by deerhuntinfool
i smell jealousy....

i'm willing to bet that if most of the people making childish remarks on here about Lee and Tiffany had the resources they do that they would plant the same big food plots and manage they're farm the same exact way.

but it all comes down to a choice. you don't like a t.v. show than don't watch it.

why go on an internet forum and bitch and complain about what they do or how they act? little bored....? kinda reminds of being back in high school....

So why post anything in a forum at all then? What would you rather a forum topic be about? Do we debate at all?

Not sure what kind of high school you went to, but the one I graduated from was not a place where we "bitch and complain about what they do". Not even sure what you are getting at.

We don't have to watch the show no more than you have to come read this thread and then "bitch" about it. I don't agree with the childish comments made by others either. But I also don't have to come here and read them.

My complaint has been with the shows production and has been since I started this thread over a month ago. I have enjoyed reading all the replies and hope that we continue the debate so both sides can at least be a little more understanding of others views on it.

So seeing that you are new member, perhaps you don't understand how forums work. We argue and debate along with bragging and showing off. It's all part of the DISCUSSION. All we ask folks to do is keep it civil and clean. So far I don't see what the problem is???

BTW, there is a button on your keyboard that says "shift". Press it at the beginning of each sentence and guess what happens!

Last edited by mcraddock; 08-18-2010 at 11:29 AM.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:27 AM
Spike

20K for a moose hunt?!?

screw that.... that's almost 20 years of rut hunts with my outfitter in Ohio!
Old 08-18-2010, 03:15 PM
Spike

mcraddock, this is me, was brought to my attention from a friend that happened to be on here.

Funny, yep just sit and google myself, well back to work, good luck to you this year.
Tiffany
Old 08-18-2010, 04:02 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by T Lakosky
mcraddock, this is me, was brought to my attention from a friend that happened to be on here.

Funny, yep just sit and google myself, well back to work, good luck to you this year.
Tiffany

Tiff , love the show!
Keep up the good work.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by mcraddock
Staying up late Googling yourself?

Not likely. I'm calling B.S. here. According to your videos, you should be out prepping your food plots and checking your "sets". And filming it all the while!!! Doubt you have time see what folks might be saying about your shows. As long as your sponsors keep paying the bills, why should you? I mean, you must be doing a great job if folks love to watch you so much. So you join Huntingnet just now to post 3 times? LOL, I think I just fell off the turnip truck!

Best of luck to you Tiffany
Talking smack to Tiffany on the internet. Classy..... Did your chest pump up just a little bit while typing this?
Old 08-18-2010, 04:14 PM
Spike

I love the show. I know if I had the resources to manage my farm for whitetails I would do it. They are not pen raising deer they are just using great management practices. I hunt public ground in Mississippi and I enjoy the challenge but if I had the opportunity to get a farm in the Midwest and plant big plots and grow huge deer and make a living doing it I would jump on the wagon. I also think everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I do not agree with the personal attacks that have been posted on here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.