Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I may get flamed for this...

Old 07-08-2010, 03:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'll be the first one to say she wouldn't make a pimple on a real hunters @$$... But as far as her looks go... I think she's pretty hot... Definetly not hard to look at...
Old 07-08-2010, 02:56 PM
Fork Horn

Just my $.02...[/quote]

I second the motion. All in agreement say "Aye".

Last edited by SWThomas; 08-21-2010 at 04:08 AM.
Old 07-09-2010, 02:43 PM
Typical Buck

KYBUCKHUNTER-My wife is not a model nor AM I. And I have seen her in other pic,she looks nice in those but the one they've posted on here is bad .If you think that pic of her is hot then my friend you need to get your eyes check soon .And don't tell me you've never made a comment about someones looks or body if your telling me that then i would have to say your not telling the truth .
Old 07-09-2010, 05:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by arrow2512
KYBUCKHUNTER-My wife is not a model nor AM I. And I have seen her in other pic,she looks nice in those but the one they've posted on here is bad .If you think that pic of her is hot then my friend you need to get your eyes check soon .And don't tell me you've never made a comment about someones looks or body if your telling me that then i would have to say your not telling the truth .
I think she is a very pretty lady..... My point is you always see guys putting women down for not looking good enough when in fact most of the guys are fat, bald, and out of shape themselves. I don't think it's her job to make herself into the image that fits your ideal women. Everyone has different taste for sure. I just don't see the need to put her down for not fitting your idea of perfect. Do all women on hunting shows need to be a model?
Old 07-10-2010, 06:15 PM
Fork Horn

Yep, how many of you guys have the chance to hunt areas that have been heavily scouted for several years (often by an outfitter), and managed for trophy racks?

And how often do you get a call to come down and shoot a vidoe on that property to promote the property and its hunts, or endores products?

Although these might be free-range deer, they are basicaly canned hunts, where someone knows where there is big buck or two, and when the conditions are right for deer hunting, you call a professional hunter, and they fly in, go where they are told to go, sit in a stand that has alredy been placed for this hunt, and the deer walk by - possibly the big one someone has been patterning for three weeks - for this hunt and
TV show.

I'd rather learn from Mike Weaver and Myles Keller, the current #1 and #2 P&Y whitetail buck hunters (nubers of trophy racks), and both long-time friends. They hunt public land, or private land, usually without the aid of an outfitter, by understanding deer and knowing when and where to go under most conditions to hunt trophy whitetails. Beteween the two of them they have over 30 bucks that will score over 120. Or how about my friend Roger Raglin ...

I don't hunt the way most TV personalities do, and I don't write that way. I hope I write and talk about techniques you guys (who may not have a lot of time to scout, or hunt) can use, and provide you with some of my shortcuts to reading sign, and choosing the right place to set up, at the right time of day - by patterning deer with as little amount of time and effort as you can spend on it.

That is my goal, to help you get it done faster and easier.

Or you can spend a lot of time on scouting because I'll give you a ton of information on the biology and bahavior/habits of deer. Once you understand deer, it is a heck of a lot easier to hunt them.

God bless,

T.R.
Old 07-12-2010, 06:43 PM
Fork Horn

What a bunch of homos! Anyone with anything bad to say about Tiffany should have their man card revoked immediately.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:37 AM
Typical Buck

Everyone is entitled to there own opinion. Lee and Tiff and there shows are simply an example of american free enterprise. Bottom line is, good looking women and sex sells product anywhere in the world, period.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:21 PM
Typical Buck

Py antlers nice pic bud lol.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:45 PM
Spike

Many times I have posted my thoughts on the Lakosky's, including within this forum. I dont like them, never have and never will. I know thier roots and many behind the scenes friends. They are more ego driven then just about any other person within the business. especially her. Comments such as "you wont carry my bag? Maybe you dont who I am?" That dont sit well with down to earth people. Next time you see these two at a sport show, ask them how Dale Earnhart Jr is doing. I heard over a year ago from a person within the industry that these two are on thier way out.

Last edited by SWThomas; 08-21-2010 at 04:11 AM.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:51 PM
Spike

Hi there,
Wow you are a rough group! It took me a bit to decide if I was going to even respond to some of the things that have been written, as some of your comments are just plain mean, some are not true and some are absurd, but of course it's easy to post all of these things when you are a nameless face behind a computer.

Hope you all have a great and safe hunting season.

Tiffany Lakosky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.