Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I may get flamed for this...

Old 07-03-2010, 03:35 PM
Spike

yes they do...ewwww

Sorry

RW

Last edited by SWThomas; 08-21-2010 at 04:00 AM.
Old 07-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Fork Horn

aww, whatever! the show's intriguing (sarcasm). the show is pretty pathetic, but i'll watch it every once in a while, just because i don't have much to do at night. i have to say, i don't know what to believe as far as her looks go. i saw her and lee at the dixie deer classic and she was "blowin' smoke" as the fellas say, but there certainly are some pretty gross pictures out there. anyway, i thought it was a decent show at first, but think it's pretty much gone down the pipes.
Old 07-03-2010, 08:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by A11en
but guys......

I could deal with a little more of this.
Old 07-04-2010, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

What I really can't stand is all those females heading out to the woods in make-up and earrings. Loose the glitz ladies.

P.S.-My wife (a long-time huntress) agrees 100% with me about that).

Last edited by SWThomas; 08-21-2010 at 04:02 AM.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

I used to watch them alot. I still do once in awhile. The hunting industry is definately evolving quickly. She sells what shes got. Big bucks and good looks. My wife wont let me turn it on when shes around. She hunts too and says she's faking the funk for tv. It is what it is.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:06 PM
Spike

I agree. I'd like to have my own hunting show so I can remind the world how a good ol' boy hunts.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Last one to flame anyone on TV hunting shows

If I didn't scout hunting web sites, I'd be in the total dark on this question. Basically, do not watch half hour hunting shows. (They are a half hour?)
Haven't watched cable television in over ten years. Survived not watching hunting shows and not watching hours and years of CNN.

Too old to watch a whole lot of "tips" and never went hunting for only a half hour. Real hunting takes a little more endurance and patience. Having been in the sporting goods business, I knew years ago, that a hunter can survive without a ton of new products.

And having seen some movies made, I think it was good I missed some of the film editing of hunting shows.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

I suppose you are a male model and you are dating or married to Miss America. Glad you and your wife or girl friend are perfect.....I'm glad you are qualified to put her down because most of us aren't perfect enough to make judgment on her. Thanks man. You put her in her place.

Last edited by SWThomas; 08-21-2010 at 04:05 AM.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Fork Horn

I'll go with Arrow2512. Almost nice face, the rest is not for me. My $.02
Old 07-07-2010, 04:34 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by White Falcon
I'll go with Arrow2512. Almost nice face, the rest is not for me. My $.02
The opposite of a "butter-face", you might say. (As in, everything's good "but her face".) Seriously, I figure he loves her, and that's all that matters. My wife won't appear on the cover of Vogue anytime, but we do all right. I bet Tiffany can't fry chicken or green tomatoes like my wife, either, but I could be wrong. I, on the other hand, do not usually whack huge bucks with my bow. I do occasionally bring a good one down with my '06, though. We all have our limitations.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.