Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

CEO of T/C fined 50,000

Old 06-21-2010, 04:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

From what I've read in articles, it seems like Lee is legit. If I remember correct he started off in Minnesota and moved to Iowa for work and bought a chunk of land and after a while him and Tiffany decided to film there hunts and have only moved up from there. Seems like they hunt a lot on there own Iowa land and have only grown there land since they have started their show. I'm sure that they get "Benefits" from other land owners across the state/Country for who they are but they put their work in to get to where they are. I'm not a fan of the other two guys that much but from what I have seen, Lee has earned what he made of himself. Started from scratch on a small piece of land and only built it from there. I never mind watching his shows because he seems like an everyday type hunter that has worked hard and is reaping the benefits now. Congrats to him.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:13 PM
Spike

I didn't state that I needed a handout, I said if I had those things at my disposal I could have a tv show.

I'll keep on whacking state ground two year olds, you groupies can keep dreaming.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:33 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by PALongspur
Give me a big bankroll, UNLIMITED time off to hunt, thousands of acres of private ground at my disposal and I would kill truckloads of big deer too.
Sounds like you were asking for someone to "Give" you a handout.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Give me a big bankroll, UNLIMITED time off to hunt, thousands of acres of private ground at my disposal and I would kill truckloads of big deer too.
Yep, its right there "give me!" Sounds like sour grapes to me! Thats whats wrong with the country today, too many people sitting around waiting for a handout instead of working for it!
Old 06-23-2010, 01:44 PM
Typical Buck

Back to the original reason this was posted with the illegal tagging of deer - so all they did wrong was not hand out the few hundred tags to the hunters before they went into the field? And just waited for them to get back to the headquartes to tag them?... werent they going to get fined if they DIDN'T get the correct number of deer killed off this land? I dont really see what the problem is here... State says kill X-amount of deer - thats what they did right? Or am I missing something?
Old 06-23-2010, 03:09 PM
Fork Horn

I didn't state that I needed a handout, I said if I had those things at my disposal I could have a tv show.
And then you would have people hating on you, just like this thread. See the connection?
Old 06-24-2010, 03:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Kybuckhunter
What gets me is every year I read the post from crybabies that are jealous of all other hunters that have it good. If someone has a big farm, private land, food plots, hunts over bait, uses a box blind,....what ever. Its like unless you hunt heavily hunted public land with a spear or long bow then you suck as a hunter.

I get sick of the bad mouthing the "pro hunter". If you don't like a show then don't watch it. Its that easy. Many of these guys were successful and worked their way to the top. Sure it may not be the real world that most of us have to contend with. I'm glad we have outdoor channels full of hunting shows. Beats the days when I had to wait until Saturday to get to see the Fish'in Hole. That was all we had to watch. No hunting shows. At least now we have many shows to watch and it may help keep young hunters coming into the sport.

Most of these guys work hard and spend many hours on the road and in the tree to get the 30 minutes you see on TV. They also are in it to make a living so I see no need to bad mouth the guys. Stop measuring yourself with someone on TV and just enjoy it for what it is.

I dont think anybody's really jealous of them... They have 1000 acre farms strickly managed for big bucks... Jay Gregory's 8 year old son kills these deer all the time... I guess he's a hunt master to huh

And as far as them working hard... Yea right...

You want hard... Try walking 1/2 mile back in the mountains killing a deer and then bragging that bad boy out...

Aint no bad boy buggy trails were I hunt

I hear ol Lee and Tiff visit the forum once in awhile Maybe they will let you come over and wash there bad boy buggy for them
Old 06-28-2010, 09:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Kybuckhunter
What gets me is every year I read the post from crybabies that are jealous of all other hunters that have it good. If someone has a big farm, private land, food plots, hunts over bait, uses a box blind,....what ever. Its like unless you hunt heavily hunted public land with a spear or long bow then you suck as a hunter.

I get sick of the bad mouthing the "pro hunter". If you don't like a show then don't watch it. Its that easy. Many of these guys were successful and worked their way to the top. Sure it may not be the real world that most of us have to contend with. I'm glad we have outdoor channels full of hunting shows. Beats the days when I had to wait until Saturday to get to see the Fish'in Hole. That was all we had to watch. No hunting shows. At least now we have many shows to watch and it may help keep young hunters coming into the sport.

Most of these guys work hard and spend many hours on the road and in the tree to get the 30 minutes you see on TV. They also are in it to make a living so I see no need to bad mouth the guys. Stop measuring yourself with someone on TV and just enjoy it for what it is.
X2! I agree.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by bigcountry
Only reason lee has a tv show is because of an eye candy wife.
Boy ain't that a fact!

I don't want to hear how this guy and his wife are doing such a good job managing their deer pops on their property. I watched his wife sit and pass on a obviously wounded deer because it's rack wasn't big enough. I, and I would think most hunters, would have put that deer down!

They are trophy hunters and don't give a $*** about the deer. I guess money talks and bull**** walks.

She is easy to look at if the TV volume is turned down.

Hey 4evrhtn, you ain't related to these characters are you???
Old 06-29-2010, 06:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by bigcountry

Only reason lee has a tv show is because of an eye candy wife.
They need to stop using that stupid fish-eye lens that makes her look like she's in a funhouse mirror at the carnival... And, MUCH MORE FISHING IN THAT BIKINI TOP!!!
Attached Thumbnails CEO of T/C fined 50,000-tiffany.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.