Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Carrie Underwood supports PETA and HSUS >

Carrie Underwood supports PETA and HSUS

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Carrie Underwood supports PETA and HSUS

Old 04-02-2010, 12:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ACutting
That is correct Carrie herself is not against hunting. However she is promoting a group. PETA and HSUS want total animal liberation which if you read there stuff means they want there to be no hunting, fishing, farming, pets, medical research, and on. So even though she's not against hunting personally by promoting these groups she is against hunting. Check out this site http://activistcash.com/organization...-united-states read what it has to say. After you are done reading there go up to the top and select activist groups and check out People for Ethical Treatment of Animals. These groups put on fronts that they are for animal welfare. Helping dog, cats, and other animals that are mistreated/abused. However that is not their true agenda. That is the front the show much of the public to gain support to bring in the money.

Exactly! Maybe she commited to this thing without knowing the facts about the HSUS. Their name is very misleading (intentionally), that's why they get so many donations. People think they're helping shelters, pets, etc.
When actually, they're supporting these crackpots!!
Old 04-02-2010, 12:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I cant believe anyone would listen to that watered down crap when they could listen to this

http://www.heathermyles.com/base.html
Old 04-02-2010, 01:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default When you get older

you realize being gifted in one aspect, doesn't make one gifted in anything else.

DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-02-2010, 03:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

i am a hunter, and i dont like animal abuse....and what i have read here..i g a dude shootin a deer in the spine and going back home to the house to come on here and say..."how long should i let this spined deer drag himself with his front legs up a never ending hill?"....and everyone was a lil upset he didnt shoot the deer again., or take it to the hospital(my 6 year old) without having to get on the computer and ask. if it aint common sense what should be done there then ya need to do some homework before ya go out in the woods!!

so i think hunters are , for the most part, against animal cruelty
Old 04-02-2010, 05:03 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420
i am a hunter, and i dont like animal abuse....and what i have read here..i g a dude shootin a deer in the spine and going back home to the house to come on here and say..."how long should i let this spined deer drag himself with his front legs up a never ending hill?"....and everyone was a lil upset he didnt shoot the deer again., or take it to the hospital(my 6 year old) without having to get on the computer and ask. if it aint common sense what should be done there then ya need to do some homework before ya go out in the woods!!

so i think hunters are , for the most part, against animal cruelty
I think you are right on track. I can't believe that person didn't have enough common-sense to either put another one in the deer or slit its thoat.. I'm a huge hunter but also I'm totally against animal abuse or suffering.. Yes granted if you hunt long enough it is bound to happen (wounding a deer) but I think I speak for most of us (hunters) when I say that its one helleva of sick feeling.. Either way, when you support a group like PETA then you are supporting ant-hunting..
Old 04-02-2010, 05:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Doesn't matter if she claims to be for hunting or not. When you support and donate money to the two largest anti-hunting organizations in the world, you become anti by default. People should really know EVERYTHING about an organization before supporting them. You can't say you only support half of what PETA and the HSUS are all about and not the other half. Doesn't work that way.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:36 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by SWThomas
Doesn't matter if she claims to be for hunting or not. When you support and donate money to the two largest anti-hunting organizations in the world, you become anti by default. People should really know EVERYTHING about an organization before supporting them. You can't say you only support half of what PETA and the HSUS are all about and not the other half. Doesn't work that way.
Ditto! Either she supports them blindly, or she's anti-hunting. Either way, she supports PETA and that's the bottom line! If she comes from a hunting family, I'm curious what her Father thinks of her choice to contribute to these whack-jobs. Maybe he's a member of huntingnet.com?! Hey, Mr. Underwood, you reading this?! What're your thoughts?! How 'bout the fiance? You on here, fiance? If so, dude...straighten your woman out!

Last edited by gobblegrunter; 04-02-2010 at 05:41 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:48 PM
Spike

Default Carrie Underwood supports PETA.

Hiya Guys,
I take it that you hunters out there that this lady is not very popular,and from what i have read in the forum the word PETA!!leaves abad taste in your mouths.In my opinion allthese so called anti's dont seem to have a clue about animal wellfare,they go on and on about hunters killing this and killing that,but they have not yet realised that to be a good animal conservationist animals have to be controlled.Over here in england our greenies,tree huggers,and general twats seem to get the ears of a lot of people,any time that i meet up with one and the conversation gets around to what i do for a living,i always tell them if things are not controlled then you will be overloaded with deer.Because here in england they have not got any predators,they were killed out by man,so now man has to control.what these idiots dont realise that over here we have got a deer called a muntjac,and this little fellow is creating a major hole in the woodland eco system,because of his height the bottoms are being eaten away in woodland,and these so called greenies dont get involved with issues like this,because the twats are tunnel visioned.Yes i agree that deer hunters or any other form of hunting,the manwho pulls the trigger would like to think that the beast he has shot dose not suffer,and he uses the correct shot placement that does the job,cleanly,and humanely.
We have to keep fighting these tunnel visioned twats!!!!!
regards,
chinese water deer.
Old 04-02-2010, 06:21 PM
Spike

Looked up this "muntjac" on google...very interesting little guys!