Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Shot this young basket rack 7 point >

Shot this young basket rack 7 point

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Shot this young basket rack 7 point

Old 02-11-2010, 12:27 PM
Fork Horn

Very nice doe!! Congradulations!!!
Old 02-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Typical Buck

I wont let any buck walk on a florida wma cept maybe green swamp west ( if i ever get drawn)
Old 02-11-2010, 02:18 PM
Typical Buck

No apologies needed- If you are happy with your deer, enjoy the steaks. Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-11-2010, 02:30 PM
Fork Horn

NICE Deer, should be some good eat'n. How many deer can some of you hunters shoot? how would those states ever expect to see decent size deer with those type of limits, if they want to get rid of deer, or control the population, why not up the limits on the does and limit hunters to only one buck per season. I am sure they have there reasons. Doc
Old 02-11-2010, 03:36 PM
Fork Horn

im with mr. mc i never apologize or make an excuse for shooting a deer ,i bought my tag i will fill it with what ever i want, im out there to enjoy myself

you cant eat this year on what you pass on for next year.congrats and good job you recovered your deer now enjoy the meat.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by dpj1030
I know he woulda beeen a real good one next year but I had to pull the trigger, The freezer was about 3 lbs from being empty
Congrats on your deer.

I'm also very sorry to hear that you were starving and "had to pull the trigger"?
Old 02-11-2010, 04:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

I also hunt public land in NW Florida and I would have definitely pulled the trigger on that one whether I had meat in the freezer or not. Congrats.

In fact me and my son shot a 4 point and a 3 point on the last weekend of public land season in BW.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:35 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by IL-Cornfed
Congrats on your deer.

I'm also very sorry to hear that you were starving and "had to pull the trigger"?
Why don't you go on down to FLORIDA and show them boys how to kill a "REAL BUCK" Mr.Il-Cornfield You need to stop busting his ass for killing a deer you don't think he should have killed.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:17 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats ! Sausage, backstrap, chili !!!!!!
Old 02-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Fork Horn

We can kill one buck per day, Are season is about 3 months or more all together, Bow, Gun muzzle loader etc. Its Nice! But the problem is everyones killing all the deer. Its buck only here no does except for bow season