Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Dead buck found, who's should it be? >

Dead buck found, who's should it be?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Dead buck found, who's should it be?

Old 01-26-2010, 08:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by vabyrd
Wow, three in a row. Ya'll live in the same trailer park?
It's not your fault. If you read the op you'll see the he already has all the answers. When he added the little details along the way the answers are very clear. Well, at least to those of us with some sense.

It's always someone elses fault, isn't it??
No, we don't all live in the same trailer park but we do have the ability to spot a jackass who gets his kicks by posting negative comments about others on a message board.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

LMAO

Sure can tell deer season's over, eh??
Old 01-26-2010, 08:33 AM
Spike

Well, it seems like you should say, "wow good find, but I asked you not to hunt in the sanctuary area. Do me a favor and respect my wishes, OK?"
www.whitetailsraw.com

Last edited by whitetailsraw; 01-26-2010 at 08:36 AM. Reason: misspelling
Old 01-26-2010, 08:39 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by vabyrd
Wow, three in a row. Ya'll live in the same trailer park?

when i read that i had a good laugh ..made my day [its snowing outside]
Old 01-26-2010, 10:12 AM
Typical Buck

What I've learned is that if you don't feed the troll, he will eventually go away. Idiots like vabyrd feed off the negative responses they get; if you ignore him he will starve his way onto another message board.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog
Wow three in a row??? Seems like you could get the message but you are obviously not that smart. It seems like you are the ONLY ONE who thinks you have "some sense".

If I were you I would get hunting.net to pay you to keep posting! Your dumbass is definately entertainment value only!! LMFAO!!
Nope, he isn't the only one.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:24 AM
Spike

BREAK THE ANTLERS IN HALF YOU GET ONE HE GETS ONE
THERE NOW GO PLAY KIDDYS
really your going to dump a friend of 20 years over a piece of bone. It seems you have lost base of the best parts of hunting.
Spending time with family and FRIENDS!!!
Old 01-26-2010, 11:32 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by mgrt67
i have some pics on my game camera at night of people walking and it looks like they are tracking a deer. I assume this is the buck they shot and couldnt find. It's a shame, because he would have been really nice next year.

What happend though... Invited a friend of mine deer hunting on the property i lease and paid for myself during the last anterless season and he found a dead buck. Backing up a bit... The last morning of our hunt, he gets down out of his tree, walks in the area on the property i have designated a sancuary, kicks up a doe and shoots at it running, supposidly missing it... While he is in there, he finds this buck dead and claims it. I tell him i thought it was mine and he said i should have been walking around out there and found it. I told him, he should have paid for the property and he could have kept anything he found. Am i being too harsh? He didnt even ask me if he could keep it, he just assumed it was his.

I was going to let him go in half on my lease for next year, but with his attitude, there is no way... I dont like the fact that he walked into the area i am trying to stay out of. I dont like the fact that he shot at a running doe. I've known him for 20 years, but all of this has strained our relationship.
the deer would have been squirrel food in a month and you would have never known it was there drop it
Old 01-26-2010, 12:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm still trying to figure out why a newb would come on here and even post such a dumb question...???
Old 01-26-2010, 01:14 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by WVCritter
Give him the antlers and send him on his way. He's already proved to you that he's not going to abide by any rules. You can still be friends, just not hunting friends.
I agree........