Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Summing Up My Season

Old 01-02-2010, 03:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Summing Up My Season

Season ended tonight, with a sighting of 3 does.

Well this year has by far been my best season ever. I managed to kill 7 deer. I passed on more deer this year that I have even seen in the past few.

My nicest buck this year, 7 pointer.

Then I got this nice buck, that I thought was much bigger... still nice though. He's a six pointer.

Hadn't killed a deer with my bow before. Got two does with it this year. Here's the first one.

The rest I killed were does. We needed meat, so thats what we got . I passed a ton of small bucks this year, so I hope they grow to something nice for next year.

Good Luck To All Of You Still Hunting, And Hope You All Had Happy Holidays!!!
Old 01-02-2010, 03:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice job, way to put'em down!
Old 01-02-2010, 06:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thankya.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

U did good!my season goes til Jan,31,hopefully,i'll kill 1 or 2 more.Ive killed 3 does and 1 buck (3 point).In the last pic,that doe must love u!LMAO!!!!
Old 01-03-2010, 08:12 AM
Spike

You had a nice season! I killed 2 bucks this season.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by 13pointjomc
U did good!my season goes til Jan,31,hopefully,i'll kill 1 or 2 more.Ive killed 3 does and 1 buck (3 point).In the last pic,that doe must love u!LMAO!!!!

Hahhhaha, I didn't even notice that
Old 01-03-2010, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

good season...and ground shrinkage has happened to all of us probably
Old 01-04-2010, 07:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by 125py
good season...and ground shrinkage has happened to all of us probably

Ground shrinkage? Huh?
Old 01-06-2010, 11:33 PM
Spike

My Eastern Europe trip’s over. For the first time in a long while I am actually happy that a trip has ended. Perhaps it’s because I am still not completely home, but in Belarus, and in some way the journey is still continuing.

My incredible bad luck continued on the Poland to Belarus road. I had my first ever car crash of a sort when I went over a pile of snow, slightly lost control of the car and then totally lost control when I pushed the brakes (not the best idea to push the brakes). Luckily there was one of those barriers along the highway that separates lanes from each other, that’s what the car hit, first with the front bumper then after sliding and doing a 180° turn, with the back.

We weren’t going too fast and there was almost no traffic, so we ended up unscathed and didn’t collide with anyone else. The car looked…interesting, I regret not taking photos of it now, but Tanya and I were too busy gaffer-taping the front bumper on, in – 13 C weather.

We somehow made it over the border the next day. After seeing the gaffer-taped bumper, the Belarusian border patrol jokingly asked “Is that a bumper from a BMW or yours?”. The customs people felt so sorry for us they didn’t even bother going through the trunk (which doesn’t open anymore anyway).