Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Tonight made me sick...

Old 12-31-2009, 07:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Tonight made me sick...

...we were driving to my girlfriends moms house for new years and in one field i seen about 50 deer, 10 in the next and ALOT on the hour drive....makes me sick...i have not seen a single deer while i was hunting in about a month...ugh. most of the deer were in corn fields...i guess i know where im sitting next....
Old 12-31-2009, 09:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

No crying on my shoulder buddy! Now you know what to do.

So do it!

Best of luck!

You owe us pictures!

iSnipe

"Happy New Years!"
Old 12-31-2009, 10:09 PM
Fork Horn

story of my life kwal
Old 01-01-2010, 04:43 AM
Fork Horn

I almost always see more deer on the drive to the hunting spots than I do when hunting. I joke with my neighbors that I hunt with that on those early morning drives we should be 'guns out', and we might tag out well before we reach our intended destination.
Old 01-01-2010, 05:00 PM
Spike

I had something similar happen to me a few weeks ago. On a "hunch" I went to the top of the mountain on the property, wearing myself out and sitting for about three hours until dark. On my way down the mountain I just happened to look down on the field at the base of the mountain as the last bit of light disappeared-- I counted 16 deer including a very nice 8-pointer and 6-pointer.

Doh.