Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

''The Deer Song''

Old 12-27-2009, 06:47 AM
Spike

Default ''The Deer Song''

Hello everyone. My name is Tanner Flowers. I have been an outdoorsman since I was a child. I even own a wildlife management company. I also am a country music songwriter.
I recently had three new songs recorded. One of them is ''The Deer Song''. I wrote it for all whitetail enthusiast. I wanted to invite everyone to listen to it. You can hear it here, http://www.myspace.com/tannerflowersmusic. If you like it, let me know. I can send you an mp3 of it if you send me an email at [email protected]. Anyways, I hope you like it. And if you do, tell all your hunting buddies about it. Thanks. -Tanner Flowers
Old 12-27-2009, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs up

Wow Tanner!

I was worried I'd listen, then would be disappointed in what I heard.

Gladly have to say you did a fine job! I'm into other music, but it's awesome to hear those words in a song! You did good!

Nice post. Thanks!

iSnipe
Old 12-27-2009, 05:18 PM
Spike

You had me worried at first in your reply I'm glad you liked it. I have been offered to write a theme song for a new tv/dvd hunting series. I'll be able to give more details once further contractual items are discussed. Thanks for listening. I appreciate it!
Old 12-27-2009, 05:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think when the word gets out more, you should have a lot of work for production companies wanting more topic related hunting theme songs.

As for not sure what I was going to say... Country isn't my favorite genre of music and when I heard it starting out... My thoughts were.. "Oh, don't know about this...". LOL! But it turned out good!

Best of luck and keep puttin' up tunes!

iSnipe
Old 12-28-2009, 03:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Great work Tanner, Im a musician and song writer myself for 20 years and tell ya what, you got some great stuff, straight from the heart! Keep up the great work.
Old 12-28-2009, 05:35 AM
Spike

Thanks guys. I was kinda nervous to post them on here. I appreciate everyone's input and thanks so much for the compliments.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

thats a pretty good song. thanks for sharing
Old 12-29-2009, 06:49 AM
Fork Horn

Great song man, thanks for sharing!
Old 12-29-2009, 07:46 AM
Fork Horn

Cool song bro keep it up!
Old 12-29-2009, 02:33 PM
Spike

Thanks a lot everyone! I just finished the lyrics to a new song for the Rubino Film Company. They are the filmakers behind a new show/dvd called ''Whitetail Fever''. I'll let you guys hear it as well as soon as we get it recorded.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.