HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Holy Sh@$ (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/313224-holy-sh.html)

Hunting Kuk 12-23-2009 09:48 AM

Holy Sh@$

One of my friends I go to school with went to check his trail camera with his dad...they found the camera but they found it in pieces someone(apparently)got caught on the camera and didnt want them seeing the picture so they blew the camera away with what seems to be a 12 gauge...opinions..they went to authoritys but they said with no picture or eyewitness's they can do nothing

if it was me i would be out their day & night untill i found the S.O.B and when i found them I would tell them to fork over the money for a new camera

teedub31 12-23-2009 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Hunting Kuk (Post 3537339)
One of my friends I go to school with went to check his trail camera with his dad...they found the camera but they found it in pieces someone(apparently)got caught on the camera and didnt want them seeing the picture so they blew the camera away with what seems to be a 12 gauge...opinions..they went to authoritys but they said with no picture or eyewitness's they can do nothing

if it was me i would be out their day & night untill i found the S.O.B and when i found them I would tell them to fork over the money for a new camera

Hearing stories like this more and more to the point that I am coming to the conclusion that hunters are not nearly as ethical as we want to claim (as a group, not an individual). This will continue IMO as the number of hunters far outpaces access to ground. Not saying it is right, just reality.

Horacio 12-23-2009 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by teedub31 (Post 3537345)
Hearing stories like this more and more to the point that I am coming to the conclusion that hunters are not nearly as ethical as we want to claim (as a group, not an individual). This will continue IMO as the number of hunters far outpaces access to ground. Not saying it is right, just reality.

Perhaps....the question is, are more people behaving poorly than at previous times or have people always been, for lack of a better term, jerks?

EDIT: I see your last point but some people will go out of their way to be jerks whether they are pressured for space or not.

HellsAngel 12-23-2009 10:19 AM

i bet the data is still there...just need new wires to access it.take it to your local computer shop, i bet they can retrieve it

jrbsr 12-23-2009 10:19 AM

People like this, are not hunters.
They are just Thrashy people.
JMHO

Western MA Hunter 12-23-2009 10:48 AM

That really sucks... wtf is wrong w/ people...?!?!?

IL-Cornfed 12-23-2009 10:58 AM

Man, the nerve of some people! Destruction of private property, I wish you guys would have had another cam that they wouldn't have been aware of! As mentioned above though, I'd take it to a camera shop.... they just might be able to retrieve an image that could help convict this scumbag!!!

GTOHunter 12-23-2009 12:57 PM

Its a shame how people have "No Respect" for other people's property....I hope You can retrieve some info/pictures from that camera and then prosecute to the fullest extent! GRRrrrrrrr

Siman08/OH 12-23-2009 01:21 PM

Most hunters i have ever met are hillbilly slobs who drive the deer woods drinking Busch and stealing things.

Its just the truth.

Someday these old hilljacks will finally die from liver cancer or a hunting accident and we will be able to put a good reputation out there for us "ethical" hunters.

Whos to say what "ethical" is though :biggrin:

huntr4lfe 12-23-2009 02:18 PM

Some people are just really, really cool.

Originally Posted by Siman08/OH (Post 3537470)
Someday these old hilljacks will finally die from liver cancer or a hunting accident and we will be able to put a good reputation out there for us "ethical" hunters.

Yet there will still be more idiots that replace those idiots. It's a never ending process. Some people just think they can do whatever the F they want