Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Who is a REAL hunter?

Old 01-25-2012, 07:41 AM
Fork Horn

and the duck commanders..
Old 01-25-2012, 08:22 AM
Fork Horn

i think this whole thread is crazy. and with out some outdoor shows most of us would go crazy sitting home with our famlies all off season.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Get out of the house and go shoot some coyotes !
Old 01-25-2012, 10:33 AM
Typical Buck

Default Steven Rinella

Steven Rinella is one of the few that I care to watch. He seems to be a decent hunter. He has a show that comes on the Sportsmans Channel called "The Meateater" that's pretty good.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:13 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by LKNCHOPPERS
The guys from Blood Brothers Outdoors are for the most part real hunters. They have been featured on Lone Wolf Addictions, they don't go to guided hunts to shoot their videos. They have good scouting and hunting videos.

http://bloodbro.com/

The remaining guys on "BLOODBRO" Are jerks

Andrae, and me have moved on and will never work with them again... We have a new site now www.huntingbeast.com
And now have an online show much like what we did on the old site.
Check out the newest show... If you think all shows are crap... I think it will change your mind. This episode features me hunting a public land 10 pointer in S.E. Wisconsin. It shows the scouting and exactly how I picked the tree, and how I new the buck was bedded there 4 the hunt.
Here is a direct link to the online show:
http://www.thehuntingbeast.com/videocast/
Old 01-31-2012, 05:44 AM
Spike

Well I got a chance to watch one the other day some guy called the "Pigman" gotta say his name was fitting.

Piece of junk doesn't even hunt, rides around in his pick up, takes a shot from 700 yds away.

How he isn't fined for that show is beyond me.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:24 AM
Fork Horn

A lot of the dilly dallying you see when a buck comes onto camera is just that. In order to make a tv show they have to get a lot of video so the waiting you see is for that purpose. Trust me, if there was no camera, those guys would shoot that buck just as fast as we would!
Old 02-01-2012, 11:26 AM
Fork Horn

The shows I don't like are the ones where they shoot at these great distances. Its not ethical for 99.9 percent of hunters and ends up in a lot of wounded game. Plus imo thats not what hunting is all about...
Old 02-01-2012, 10:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by gunther89
I hate to break it to you but Larry Weishuhn hunts on game farms. I was watching his show the other day on the versus channel and he was passing bucks that scored in the 160-170 because the guide said they were to small and then in the same day he goes and shoots a deer that scores over 200 inches. I don't give him any respect when he hunts in a game farm.

x2 "Mr. Whitetail" couldn't find a deer on public land if he had a GPS and it was wearing a tracking collar.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by 700
Stan Potts is a FREAKIN IDIOT !!! I could not take more than 5 minutes of him in a tree stand or blind , let alone his stupid tactics for "hunting"..just another ZOO hunter and then acts like he has done some great feat.Anybody can kill a B&C, private resort ,no hunting pressure,deer watched by some so called "guide" then they call Stan the man to kill the monster,yeah, he is a real hunter -

Stan may have over the top reactions to kills but he IS one of the few celebrity hunters who can actually hunt on their own. he was killing 200" deer before he was even famous or affiliated with the T.V. hunting industry.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.