Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

ohio 8pt first deer

Old 12-21-2009, 09:12 AM
Fork Horn

Default ohio 8pt first deer

first deer ever and with my bow

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...kpics001-1.jpg
Old 12-21-2009, 09:17 AM
Fork Horn

Hey nice deer! I like the camo too.

What County?
Old 12-21-2009, 09:20 AM
Fork Horn

south parry
Old 12-21-2009, 09:22 AM
Spike

nice buck congrats
Old 12-21-2009, 09:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

Very nice... congrats on your first... nothin like it!
Old 12-21-2009, 12:33 PM
Fork Horn

Nice deer. How about a hunting story!
Old 12-21-2009, 03:58 PM
Fork Horn

i was sitting in this old mans stand on my friends land because my cuzin kicked me out of mine and it is on top of a hill that is all grass at the top srounded by woods and i could hear deer but could not see anything and it was getting real late like 5 mins left to hunt and i was packing up because i thought i could hear my cuz walking out and i saw a squrrile and was like well ill shoot him and bring something back fry him up tonight so i put my new g5 small game broad head on my bow and drew my bow back and then i saw movement in the woods so i took it off real quick and tried to put my rage on there so he and a bigger buck was chasing this doe up the hill and the big buck was in the woods could not get a shot on him but he chased the smaller buck up twards me and i didnt think he was going to stop so i was like maaa and he was at a dead stop would not move and i was in a freakin 24 foot stand on top of this hill i mean this thing was high eungh to tuch plains passing by i know he didnt see me and it was late i thought he was a 6 point from how high i was but i was at full draw and put it on his blood pumper he was a little closer than i thought but the angle on it was so grate that it went in cut off the connection to his heart and he did the death kick as he was running i saw blood driping down his back as he ran to the little woods tward the corn field and the big monster 8 walks out no lie stands in the same spot so i was like dang nocked another arrow but did not take the shot the doe that was with him took off well i went back to the truck because i needed a light could not find my arrow or blood so we got lights and nothing and my cuzin was like well maybe you didnt hit him and i was like i know i hit him and we walked down this little bit of soods it is like 50 yards long there is a path that goes from the top of the hill grass to the corn field and we walked down to the corn field and didnt see him the old man blane was hunting the next day and said i dont know how you didnt see a blood trail looks like some one took a hose and sprayed down the area lol i walked right past him no lie like 10 yards he didnt go 30 yards from where he was shot that rage 2 blade did the job and i got my arrow back i felt so sad when i couldnt find him because i knew i hit him but that was so cool when i got that call the only better feeling was having my son and getting marryed i drove a 60 min drive in 25 lol almost killed the old man when i squeezed him now i an a life time hunter i have hunted for 6 yrars with out shooting a deer and was like it well never happen because i only shoot a bow but i was so happy cant begin to explain makes me happy just talking about it lol cant you tell
Old 12-21-2009, 03:58 PM
Spike

Way to go......
Old 12-21-2009, 04:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

thats awsome congratulations must be awsome cant wait to get my first with a bow
Old 12-21-2009, 04:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on a fine first deer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.