Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

34" buck-off the King Ranch

Old 12-17-2009, 09:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

Its bogus.

People are stupid.

End of story.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

When hunting in Texas, many hunters are using a tower blind... and ever notice the guide is right there with him?

Ever wonder why if the hunter is in a blind, why he needs the guide there too?

It's because they usually have a deer already picked out they are waiting on that they want the hunter to shoot... AND so that the hunter don't shoot too BIG a deer because then they are talking more $$$.

Once heard a guide say if the wrong buck is shot, it can go from a $3,000 hunt to a $10,000 one instantly!

iSnipe
Old 12-17-2009, 12:48 PM
Fork Horn

It is crazy how these stories resurface in different parts from time to time. My buddy sent me a picture of one of The Amish Buck killed in Ohio and told me someone had said that this was the new Nebraska world record! I agree Siman, some people are just stupid and like to tell stories.
Old 12-17-2009, 03:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Siman08/OH
Its bogus.

People are stupid.

End of story.

'nuff said!
Old 12-17-2009, 03:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Siman08/OH
Its bogus.

People are stupid.

End of story.
DITTO....34" my @ss....228# ya whatever. That dog in the 1st pic is almost as big as the deer.
Old 12-17-2009, 03:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Wyoming T/A

Justin Field
King Ranch Wildlife
Biologist
hey I looked up the King Ranch and you spelled your last name wrong it is Feild not Field.....can you not spell or is it not really Justin Feild??
Old 12-17-2009, 04:06 PM
Typical Buck

yep I agree with il-cornfield
Old 12-17-2009, 05:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Hunting Kuk
hey I looked up the King Ranch and you spelled your last name wrong it is Feild not Field.....can you not spell or is it not really Justin Feild??
Hunting Kuk,

People make mistakes. Just look at the post above your's from solocamcan. He states:

"DITTO....34" my @ss....228# ya whatever. That dog in the 1st pic is almost as big as the deer."

From that you can see he THOUGHT the numbers they were talking about was the weight of the deer! He thought the original poster was talking weight, when in fact it was the number of inches.

Just pointing that out that people make mistakes when they don't read through thoroughly.

In your statement I quoted from you, you say:

"you spelled your last name wrong it is Feild not Field."

I think Wyoming T/A was just extrapolating some info and spelled that name "Feild" wrong as "Field" and that is not he himself, because if so, and I could be wrong, but it doesn't make sense to have a wildlife biologist from WY doing work in TX when there's closer home-bred biologistst there already in TX.

Plus, since you say you did look up at the website, then you should have known the proper spelling is "Feild" because it states it twice in one spot. If it were a typo, most likely it would have happened only once.

Just sayin'.

iSnipe

Last edited by iSnipe; 12-17-2009 at 07:03 PM.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:52 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by iSnipe
Hunting Kuk,

People make mistakes. Just look at the post above your's from solocamcan. He states:

"DITTO....34" my @ss....228# ya whatever. That dog in the 1st pic is almost as big as the deer."

From that you can see he THOUGHT the numbers they were talking about was the weight of the deer! He thought the original poster was talking weight, when in fact it was the number of inches.

Just pointing that out that people make mistakes when they don't read through thoroughly.

In your statement I quoted from you, you say:

"you spelled your last name wrong it is Feild not Field."

I think Wyoming T/A was just extrapolating some info and spelled that name "Feild" wrong as "Field" and that is not he himself, because if so, and I could be wrong, but it doesn't make sense to have a wildlife biologist from MO doing work in TX when there's closer home-bred biologistst there already in TX.

Plus, since you say you did look up at the website, then you should have known the proper spelling is "Feild" because it states it twice in one spot. If it were a typo, most likely it would have happened only once.

Just sayin'.

iSnipe

If you go back and read the first post he did say 228 lbs...Just sayin

Justin is the guy you see on all the videos rattling in deer for Primos,...etc on the king ranch.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Originally Posted by MichaelP
If you go back and read the first post he did say 228 lbs...Just sayin

Justin is the guy you see on all the videos rattling in deer for Primos,...etc on the king ranch.
SEE!!??!! Exactly my point. People make mistakes if they read too fast or not thorough enough. LOL! Told yah!

iSnipe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.