Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

This Could Happen To You

Old 12-13-2009, 08:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default This Could Happen To You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ40438vEAw
Old 12-13-2009, 08:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

LMBO ... They do the same thing here only for night poachers mostly.. Here you can shoot off a dirt road but not out of a vehicle.. LOL This reminded me of a poacher that was caught 2 years ago shooting of the interstate at a thought to be deer. After he shot the head fell of the deer. He got some pretty heavey fines for that move and had to pay to have the deer repaired. In his words, I knew I was had the moment the head fell off it.. LOL That was one poacher that decided it wasn't for him any more...
Old 12-13-2009, 08:33 AM
Super Moderator

They do it here too.
All I can say is intrapment.

It should be illegal, inticeing people, that normally wouldn't do this.
If I saw a monster buck, I might be inticed to shoot.
Only thing is, I couldn't do any thing that would indanger my hunting privalages.

JMHO
Old 12-13-2009, 09:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

This could happen to you - but it can't happen to me.
Old 12-13-2009, 09:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think thats great! These people didn't give a second thought for what they were doing. Just hitting the brakes and firing. Heck, that one guy took time to reload and shoot again. You can't tell me he wasn't planning on shooting off the road. What if I was on that land getting ready to put a shot on that buck and these guys pull up and shoot and the bullet comes whizzing my way? First it's against the law,2nd they aren't even aware of the surroundings and 3rd if they did get a deer that way chances are they'd have to trespass to go get it or just leave it lay.
All I can say is intrapment
I think everything is a form of intrapment. If it has a video camera its basically the same thing. Things in grocery, department stores are in plain grasp also. They've rigged up cars to lock and shut off when being stolen. So basically, if you have the law breaking bug in your system you'll do wrong at some point. And it may be a set-up. Look at all the money that saves by catching them in the act as opposed to going off a phone call and trying to prove guilt.
Old 12-13-2009, 09:58 AM
Typical Buck

I don't think this should be considered entrapment at all. I agree with uncle matt, I've seen deer from the road, including a monster 12 pt, and never thought about shooting them from my vehicle. I hope everybody involved with the shootings was prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, but unfortunately they probably only got a slap on the wrist. The last guy in the white truck knew something was up the moment he shot, might not have been the first time he'd been tricked by this method.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:04 AM
JW
Super Moderator

This is not entrapment - not even close

They all know the laws and this sort of thing gives us hunters a bad name!

I have seen this done with a stuffed turkey!

Real simple - "Don't leave your ethics in the truck!"

JW
Old 12-13-2009, 10:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Every time I see these video's I have to laugh. It never gets old. What a bunch of IDIOTS.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jrbsr
They do it here too.
All I can say is intrapment.

It should be illegal, inticeing people, that normally wouldn't do this.
If I saw a monster buck, I might be inticed to shoot.
Only thing is, I couldn't do any thing that would indanger my hunting privalages.

JMHO

Entrapment my ass! I wish they would do this everywhere, everyday, and throw the book at every one of those morons!
Old 12-13-2009, 10:57 AM
Fork Horn

It ain't gonna EVER happen to me! Because I have NEVER been taught to hunt out of a vehicle. Taking all there stuff will only ****'em off. You need to start teaching your youth how to hunt ethicaly and you would'nt have this problem of adults shooting from cars............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.