Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

This Could Happen To You

Old 12-13-2009, 12:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

If its entrapment, we need more!
Old 12-13-2009, 12:20 PM
bigcountry

It could be me, if I could figure out how to draw a 66" longbow from my truck.

Old 12-13-2009, 12:23 PM
bigcountry

Can you guys believe the first guy had a child in his car???? I have to admit to doing some stupid things in my time, but you won't see that kinda stuff from me with my son.

I was in newfoundland moose hunting and one guide wanted me to shoot from a car in an area we were not supposed to hunt. I told him, I kinda flew 3 flights to go hunting. He was shocked. I was going to report him but whatever.

Old 12-13-2009, 12:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by SteveBNy
If its entrapment, we need more!
Exactly! If you go by the law you won't be in a position to become "entrapped"!!! What would happen if they didn't "entrap" drug dealers? Please!!
Old 12-13-2009, 12:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now, if these law men had just let these guys out of a prison camp and had been starving them then it may be entrapment....otherwise these poachers are total retards and get what they deserve. It makes me sick to see these people called hunters.
Old 12-13-2009, 01:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Smile

Originally Posted by Kosherboy
This Could Happen To You
NO WAY pickleboy! Not me! I wouldn't be enticed. Nice video though. Saw several similar, but not that one.

iSnipe
Old 12-13-2009, 02:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

It's definitely not entrapment. No one forced them to pull out a loaded gun and shoot from the vehicle. How many laws were broken here? They did that here a few years back and you wouldn't believe how many drive by poachers they caught. I say keep up the good work and weed out the poachers.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:24 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Big Buck Dave
It ain't gonna EVER happen to me! Because I have NEVER been taught to hunt out of a vehicle. Taking all there stuff will only ****'em off. You need to start teaching your youth how to hunt ethicaly and you would'nt have this problem of adults shooting from cars............
You can teach youth right from wrong until you are blue in the face but that dont guarantee they will grow up to be saints.

take a look at the fat bastard that took off running when he realized what had happened. he already knew what he was doing was illegal. you can teach someone ethics but its up to them if they will use it or not.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by uncle matt
This could happen to you - but it can't happen to me.
X2!!!!!!!!
Old 12-13-2009, 09:27 PM
Fork Horn

Road Warriors!!! I just don't understand how it is so fun to see a deer along side the road and shoot it. I wish this would happen to every dumba$$ road hunter.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.