Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

BAD CLUB-stay away!

Old 12-08-2009, 01:29 PM
Spike

Default BAD CLUB-stay away!

Bud Cole runs a lease in Forsyth,GA right next to Hodges Lake...beware of this lease people. They get your money to pay their lease and then they come up with a bogus reason for kicking you off halfway through the season. I am only trying to keep someone else from running into this scam. Any douts...look up(search) Jarrell Plantation Rd. on the Woody's Taxidermy website under leases...you will see they have done this since 2005 and they have evidently sold the same travel trailer to new members each year....we bought the same one they advertised in 2006. When we mentioned we were taking the trailer when we returned they said it was not mobile. LOOK OUT FOR BUD COLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you're in the right, then why hesitate to take him to court? If that is your intention... NOT taking him to court.

Just filling out the appropriate papers, a small conciliation fee, he may pay you the unused balance of what you have coming... plus he'd owe you the application fee for the conciliation papers too, of course.

Sue him.

Also, Woody's is a very large website. You ask people to search for a needle in a hay stack when you tell them to search. Like most all forums I know, unregistered or unsigned in people do not have access to the Search. So how are they suppose to find that info with that little hurdle to overcome? Anyone posting links poses a problem too because there's rules about that here that prevent it.

I'm into fairness.... so have you given Mr. Cole the link here so he can reply publicly to what you have claimed?

iSnipe

Last edited by iSnipe; 12-08-2009 at 02:02 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:02 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by iSnipe
If you're in the right, then why hesitate to take him to court? If that is your intention... NOT taking him to court.

Just filling out the appropriate papers, a small conciliation fee, he may pay you the unused balance of what you have coming... plus he'd owe you the application fee for the conciliation papers too, of course.

Sue him.

iSnipe
Have you ever took someone to court? Its a long winding road man. I have and always come up short. Getting ready to possibly have to go to court for an adverse possession suit.

Old 12-08-2009, 02:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
Have you ever took someone to court? Its a long winding road man. I have and always come up short. Getting ready to possibly have to go to court for an adverse possession suit.
LOL!

Yes bigcountry, I have. While I know it may be daunting for some to have to go that route and not knowing much about the process, I know the process and have successfully won my cases for and against. Being in business along with having many transactions dealing with people, sometimes it's the best recourse, but not always. Coming up "short" is no fun. I have been down that road.

May your court proceedings, if it comes to that, work out for you.

iSnipe
Old 12-08-2009, 05:23 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by iSnipe
LOL!

Yes bigcountry, I have. While I know it may be daunting for some to have to go that route and not knowing much about the process, I know the process and have successfully won my cases for and against. Being in business along with having many transactions dealing with people, sometimes it's the best recourse, but not always. Coming up "short" is no fun. I have been down that road.

May your court proceedings, if it comes to that, work out for you.

iSnipe
One thing for sure. "LOL" is right phrase for this.

Old 12-08-2009, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
Time to get a new lawyer?
Old 12-09-2009, 05:26 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by solocamcan
Time to get a new lawyer?
Problem is in MD, usually the judge tries to appease both parties when it comes to any sum under 3000 dollars. Its kinda like they don't take it seriously. And as a lawyer of mine told me, at 200 dollars an hour (bargain) do you really want to persue 2000 dollars. Then you have the option of going it alone in small claims which always results in a split judgement at best.

Lawyers are scum of the earth. Right now mulling over paying a real estate lawyer 250/hour for a right of way deal.