Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

NJ 6 Day Firearm

Old 12-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Spike

Default NJ 6 Day Firearm

Alright fellas...

that time has finally arrived again. 6 day firearm. Time for everyone to venture out to their little hidden paradises tucked away deep in the Jersey woods just to wake up and get out in the woods and yell at a bunch of deer. I think i look forward to this week more then i do Christmas. Ive been successful the past three years and i am so pumped for monday... who's feelin the same way?
Old 12-02-2009, 12:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm a couple miles away from you to the NW in MN, but I'm pumped! It snowed about 1/2" an inch last night; just good enough to see what's walking around out there.

Good luck to you out there in the deer woods and hope you have a fun, safe and memorable week.

iSnipe