Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

ohio hunters

Old 11-28-2009, 08:00 AM
Typical Buck

Default ohio hunters

just want wish everyone hunting in ohio for mondays gun season goodluck and to be safe
Old 11-28-2009, 10:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks, same to you.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:34 AM
Fork Horn

good luck to you as well, I have already killed 5 this year with my bow so i'm done for the year. The only bad part is that now I am not going to be able to hunt my favorite time when the snow is falling and on the ground.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:40 PM
Spike

Default Thanks

My daughter and I will be heading out for her first day in the field with a shotgun. She has made it out 3 times with her bow but, she's not very motivated to get up early and go with dad often.

Hopefully tomorrow we will both tag a deer. Been seeing good movement on the farm, 4 bucks seen this last week - 3 shooters.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:35 PM
Fork Horn

I am hoping to go out on Thursday in Warren Co. with my Bow. I have been way too busy to hunt this season. Hope everyone get's a shooter in their sights!