Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
NW Ontario or Wisconsin Monster-Real? >

NW Ontario or Wisconsin Monster-Real?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

NW Ontario or Wisconsin Monster-Real?

Old 11-23-2009, 07:21 PM
Fork Horn

Now that I look at it closer, that guy is not smiling NEAR big enough for that to be real!!! If that was me, and I shot a deer that looked like that, the only thing you would see from me in the picture would be teeth!
Old 11-23-2009, 07:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

agree, looks fake, but if not wow!

btw a world record is a world record right? according to BC, poached or not, afterall they have "picked up" animals listed all over their books.

a 9pt....ie an 8pt once deductions ocurr won't be a world record...

If a buck like that ever walks by me it's going down! no pants crapping here
Old 11-23-2009, 09:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by salukipv1

btw a world record is a world record right? according to BC, poached or not, afterall they have "picked up" animals listed all over their books.
Found animals are subnoted as such in B&C. Poached, high fence/game farm animals are not allowed as it does not adhere to B&C's "Fair Chase" code.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

The guy holding the deer is from the reality TV show "Little People Big World"
Old 11-24-2009, 06:56 AM
Typical Buck

OntElk, you need to check your soarces BEFORE you post this crap! I posted this deer on an Ontario site and never mentioned anything about it coming from Dryden, or Canada for that matter.
Uhhhh, you need to look up the defintion of "supposedly" and "rumour". Didn't get it from you oh great one and holder of all the information that is true. I received an e-mail and qualified it as unsubstantiative info.

Please refer all pictures of big deer to dc240nt beofre posting. Thank you for your cooperation.
Old 11-24-2009, 07:02 AM
Typical Buck

Well well well are we a hypocrit lol. dc240nt words

I'm waiting on more info about this deer. If this is real. HOLY POOP!!! They say 209 gross typical frame and 440lbs live weight. If you're dragging this one out, you better have good friends.
shouldn't you have "waited" before posting that crap! lol
Old 11-24-2009, 07:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by dc240nt
OntElk, you need to check your soarces BEFORE you post this crap! I posted this deer on an Ontario site and never mentioned anything about it coming from Dryden, or Canada for that matter.
And yes Guys, it is real. It was taken within a high fence operation in northern Wisconsin. 440 lbs live weight. For all you PhotoShop experts...you better go back to school.
No it's not a real pic. Look at the stretching of the deer's midsection and the choppy look around the base of the antlers. If I would have shopped the photo they needed to clean up around those bases. If it's real provide a better pic then, they should be plastered all over the internet and magazines...
Old 11-24-2009, 07:46 AM
Typical Buck

well let's give him a chance Bryant. Clearly if he's going to call me out even after I qualify it as just rumour, he should have verifiable evidence of this being an authentic picture. Let's hear what that is. Maybe he took the photo? Maybe he saw the deer?

so what say you dc240nt? I am curious to know how a guy from Ontario has such clear substantiative knowledge of a deer shot in a high fence in northern Wisconsisn.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:14 PM
Fork Horn

Interesting Pic, but the body looks "Funny" to me. Monsters like that are why I keep toilet paper in the truck when I go to the woods!
Old 11-24-2009, 03:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

where the antlers meet the base of the head looks funny....fake.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.