Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Immature Hunters

Old 11-23-2009, 06:42 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by iSnipe
First off, years ago something like that would just tick me off to no end. Nowadays through maturity or whatever it may be, I have learned something else. I hardly ever get cross with people like that because I know for a fact, their life sucks or will suck. I've seen way too many times for it to be just plain coincidence.

People like that have a lot more going on in their life that is even worse. Think about it. People like these are so warped they think this is funny? They lack a moral center. They lack a sense of sportsmanship. They lack woodsmanship. They lack courtesy. They lack kindness. They lack an overall decency towards other people.

With all that lack, there's no way someone like them can have a decent life; no way. Usually when you see someone lacking in the most basic life principles, they are screwed up beyond what one would even think about it.

I no longer dwell on people who cross me or do me wrong. I often laugh now. I often smile inside because I know the truth and the truth is these type people have problems beyond what I know and these type people will only draw more trouble to their lives being that way. So whenever a situation like this arise in your life, let it go and realize instead of them being their own best friend...

... they are their own worst enemy.

iSnipe

Good point. I think you are onto something.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:43 AM
Typical Buck

set up some spike strips....lol....that will make them think twice about riding through there!!!
Old 11-24-2009, 02:32 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by naildriver2
I would just put a gate at the ends of it. Have it padlocked. Call the gas company and tell them you are sending a key. Then put up no trespassing sings on either side of the gate. Then they can be arrested.
That's the way it is with the power company. Power line runs all around us are gated with the power company having a key. They even plow and put in four or five acre food plot under the lines to allow for wildlife "viewing" and documenting. Unfortunately the viewing area has nothing around it but three dirt roads with no houses for nearly a mile in any direction, which explains the shots heard almost nightly around here.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Every year it seems to get worse about the number of hunter disrespect and harassment threads we all read and hear about! What the heck are people thinkin' out there these days ?!? It's sad!
Old 11-24-2009, 04:02 PM
Spike

Thanks guys for the ideas. But I have already spoke with the gas company and they said I cannot put up a gate...
Old 11-24-2009, 04:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't know how land rights go in a situation like that. I wonder.

I'd hate to be a situation like that where I am paying land taxes on property I don't have control over. Makes no sense. I know here if you feel your property/house is over-appraised for taxes, you can appeal. I'm curious if one were in this situation if they started an appeal to the county explaining that property is owned but they lack certain rights, if a cut on taxes would be a possibility?

Tough call. I'd at least put up several NO TRESPASSING signs.

iSnipe
Old 11-24-2009, 05:25 PM
Spike

Talking

Lots of roofing nails works pretty good..i know from exp.
Old 11-24-2009, 07:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!