Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

deer meat tenderizer

Old 11-22-2009, 01:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by srwshooter
i surely have never seen the need to soak deer meat. i know guys that soak it for days. i either can it or cube it,except for tenderloin.
How the heck do you can it? I've always vacuum sealed mine. Might be interesting to try some a little different.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:50 PM
Typical Buck

shoot a female they are always tender ..have stopped shooting big bucks a while back ..if i want a big rack [antlers] i'll shoot a caribou ..
Old 11-22-2009, 06:22 PM
Fork Horn

I remember my grandparents used to pressurecook and can beef. Before the freezer became common. They would make stew and such with it.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

srwshooter! azis345 is a SPAM-bot. His reply is canned, ie, verbatim from a recipe website. The program matched a keyword of "meat" in the headline and then added a suitable reply.

The main intention of the reply is to SPAM the link!

It's all done automated. The SPAM programmers are getting smarter.

=======================

25/06. Thank you for the reply. Was just curious because I have relatives that have poor dentures and can only eat tender meat and thought the post was interesting. It's informative too. Good questions!

iSnipe
Old 11-26-2009, 03:23 PM
Spike

Heinz 57, that sounds like a good idea, but dang it, i cant find a caribou down here in arkansas anywhere!!! LOL Now that Hobert tenderrizer is what Im talking about. Thats what I used back when I worked as a butcher, but it has a nice price tag on it. Wish I could find one used!