Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Kansas Big Boy..Just curious what others think he will score >

Kansas Big Boy..Just curious what others think he will score

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Kansas Big Boy..Just curious what others think he will score

Old 11-06-2009, 05:59 PM
Spike

Default Kansas Big Boy..Just curious what others think he will score

thanks and yes i'm trying to get him on the ground.
Attached Thumbnails Kansas Big Boy..Just curious what others think he will score-mdgc0142.jpg   Kansas Big Boy..Just curious what others think he will score-mdgc0143.jpg   Kansas Big Boy..Just curious what others think he will score-mdgc0144.jpg   Kansas Big Boy..Just curious what others think he will score-mdgc0224.jpg   Kansas Big Boy..Just curious what others think he will score-mdgc0225.jpg  

Old 11-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Typical Buck

He'll score a good bit lol.
Old 11-06-2009, 06:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

I know it would be real dang hard if he were to come into range but that is a young deer, probably 3.5 years, and if you can hold out one more year knowing he won't get shot he will be a true world class buck.
Old 11-06-2009, 06:41 PM
Spike

Default Big Bulls....

you couldn't be more right. That to me is what is amazing. I just don't know if i can hold off but if he made it i really think he would be a top 10 non typical kansas buck which is really really saying something.
Old 11-06-2009, 06:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigbulls
I know it would be real dang hard if he were to come into range but that is a young deer, probably 3.5 years, and if you can hold out one more year knowing he won't get shot he will be a true world class buck.

Bingo!!! Not saying you should hold out, but that is a 3.5 year old deer. He walks past me he gets smoked though! lol
Old 11-06-2009, 08:46 PM
Typical Buck

Damn! For a young deer, he has a heck of a rack! I don't know how much control you have of the property he lives on, and as hard as it would be...............give him another year at least. Indeed a record book deer.......with a little more age. Lol, I know, that will be tough............
Old 11-06-2009, 10:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

He's a dandy for sure
Old 11-06-2009, 10:33 PM
Fork Horn

The nice thing about that buck beside the impressive rack is he's got two maybe three years of breeding under his belt. Nice gene poll going. To be honest if that sucker walked under my stand he would be on the wall. You know if anyone else is hunting that piece and they have a chance at him....you won't see him next year...you can count on it!
Old 11-07-2009, 04:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

That's a great buck! Score shouldn't matter.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:03 AM
Typical Buck

Wow very nice buck. I wouldnt blame you for shooting him. lol. What he lacks in mass he sure in heck makes up for in points. Letting him go so he can grow would be tough for most people.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.