Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Dont know if yall have seen this........ >

Dont know if yall have seen this........

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Dont know if yall have seen this........

Old 10-29-2009, 05:41 AM
Fork Horn

What a Douche bag! I hope they get this idiot off the road!
Old 10-29-2009, 05:51 AM
Spike

Thats so wrong
Old 10-29-2009, 07:24 AM
Typical Buck

"Just to let you know what I’m about and that’s running over deer, “on accident of course.” I hit 300 or so, but who’s counting. I didn’t start out being the Deer Commander until I made a special truck to take the hard hits that deer put on a vehicle."
Looks to me as this wasn't no accident. Out of the 3-4 deer I saw him hit 2 he swerved to hit, 1 going halfway across the yellow lines! What a piece of crap!
Old 10-29-2009, 07:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

well, here in texas we swerve to miss the deer, even if that means goin across the yellow line...i have swerved like he did to miss a deer b4 (65mph) and nicked his ass...i wasnt tryin too, but when your goin 65mph and a deer jumps out in front of ya...its a lil scary.
the bumper is a good idea...i dont think he was doin it on accident, because the video is runnin and he is tryin to sell a deer killin bumper. maybe they were all accidents, i dunno, didnt look like he was haulin ass through the woods doin it, it was a road, and looked like he was doin 60mph+..hard to tell...and if it is legal to eat and take meat from road kill there, which you cant do here, then i dont think he is breakin the law...unless he is hittin em on purpose and i havnt seen this evidence.
Old 10-29-2009, 07:57 AM
Typical Buck

halfbakedi420, im not tryin to be smart but Bhensley has part of the guys statement of what hes about and thats " Runnin over deer" go check out mr. deer comanders statement on his web page under "about us"
Old 10-29-2009, 08:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

I believe the violation would be taking a part of the animal home without a tag. He was holding that head on his home page like it was his trophy.(if it is indeed illegal in that state)

Also from the video the hits look deliberate. He was obviosly speeding up instead of slowing down. No doubt most or all of the encounters could have been easily avoided.

The man is a criminal....he will pay, eventually.

Last edited by pigiron; 10-29-2009 at 08:15 AM.
Old 10-29-2009, 08:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

I rest assured that if IDNR Conservation Police are looking into this then it will be dealt with appropriately.

Violations I see are:

1. Failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.

2. Probobly wreckless driving or wreckless conduct.

3. Wanton waste of wildlife.

4. He has also bragged and willing admitted in his own site that he is doing some sort of herd control to save lives and insurance money. So something like population control without a permit.

5. Maybe poaching.

I could probobly come up with more.

He is going to find himself in some serious trouble and I would bet that truck will be either confiscated or impounded and then probobly forfeited.

He is a alot of things I would want myself associated with but number one he is messed up in between the ears.
Old 10-29-2009, 08:50 AM
Fork Horn

Damn, I wish that guy lived in Cincinnati Ohio!!!!!!!! That is freaking sick! I would do the same to him then post the video!
Old 10-29-2009, 08:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Southern Buck
halfbakedi420, im not tryin to be smart but Bhensley has part of the guys statement of what hes about and thats " Runnin over deer" go check out mr. deer comanders statement on his web page under "about us"

i just watched the video, and i aint condoning what he is doing, i can see his point of veiw...stopping people from getting killed, saving on insurance claims....maybe he lost a loved one due to a deer in the road..i havnt but ya cant be one sided about it..once again i just watched the video and am commenting on the previous comments..
Old 10-29-2009, 08:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

He say's he has "accidently" run over 300 deer. No one accidently hits 300 deer. I've been driving roads in deer rich country for 30 years and I have only managed to accidently hit three. This guy is a complete idiot. He calls himself the Deer Commander, what a joke. People like this just **** me off. I hope he goes to jail for several years. What's really funny, at the bottom of the page, it states that "no animals were harmed in the creation of this website".

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.