Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Big Game Hunter for WII

Old 10-18-2009, 08:29 AM
Spike

Default Big Game Hunter for WII

Okay, I hate video games, I hate nerds - grown men who play video games all day... BUT I just played big game hunter on my buddies WII, it has a rifle and all, it is way too much fun and its going on daddy's christmas list - has anyone else played it yet? PS deer stands for living room sold seperatly!
Old 10-18-2009, 08:54 AM
Spike

My wife got it for me on PS3 and I'm really not impressed. I played Big Game Hunter a few years ago when I was stuck overseas and they've taken so much content out. You used to be able to ride quads around, pick your camo, set up stands, etc. I was disappointed in this version of it, though the graphics are significantly better.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:56 AM
Spike

have not played it yet. i did not validate for wii yet. but i am with you dont do the whole video game thing but it did catch my eye the gun thing anyway.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:17 AM
Spike

It's something to do when you're stuck inside.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:41 PM
Typical Buck

We have it, I like it but don't play it very often. In fact, I don't play video games very often...we just tend to find better things to spend our time on. But, when the moods hits we can spend hours on the Wii making fun of each other.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:17 PM
Typical Buck

The wii version is the best I've played.. BGH 2010 is great but its definately not the best one cabelas has produced.