Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

removing deer ticks

Old 10-03-2009, 09:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Edcyclopedia
Jesus Christ, grow a set would ya?

Next thing your gonna ask is how to trim a broken nail and if your hunting clothes match! Can you hunt more than 3 weeks a month?

Ha-ha!

The last tick I pulled out I kept as a pet and named him gmmat...

I figured I would put a bullseye on my chest and start some beef, as I'm a little bored, just Does and small bucks so far Magic...

Can't make MN this year old pal, maybe next year? The new job is going well, too well, real busy... I'll call soon
Sorry for whining. Next time I'll just bite him out with a hunk of hide, spit him out and continue hunting.

For the record: I'll trim my nails with my hunting knife and my clothes will never match and I'll hunt as much as I damn well please!

Sorry to hear you can't make MN. I'll be cussing you out when I'm dragging that monster buck alone! Don't worry, I'll drink your share of the whiskey!

Oh and by the way, maybe you should grow a set and tell your new boss to kiss your hind side cus your going hunting!
I'll be waiting for your call
Old 10-03-2009, 10:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Touche'

My division is quite busy, the rest of the company is not, so we have two "unpaid furrows" to take.

The 1st is T-day week and the other is X-mas week. I'll def. be hunting T-day week if you want to fly to NH? Just can't afford the extra expenses this year. I also have to fly out of town to attend my Uncle's funeral, just found out this morning

If you have to drag a monster by yourself I'll send you a gift card for a back rub from Ramone...
Ha-ha!

Good luck my friend
Old 10-03-2009, 10:15 PM
Fork Horn

don't kill it.. wet a piece of towel or cloth with alcohol and cover it, it should slowly pull its head out... i tried it and it worked.. try this next time