Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Favorite Celebrity Hunter

Old 10-02-2009, 07:39 AM
Kid
Typical Buck

Gotta agree with Tim Wells. Any one who's show features hog hunting with a spear and shooting Bumble Bees out of the air with an arrow is alright in my book.

Tiffany Lakosky and Gina Brunson for the life they bring to a snug T-shirt!
Old 10-02-2009, 07:45 AM
Spike

I've been looking at everyone's favorite celeb hunters they like and some of them will be on my show in the future. My guest tomorrow will be Mark Drury and you all can listen on the web at www.downriveroutdoors.net at 7am, just click on the WMCI logo, then scroll down to the down river link and your in. If anyone lives within a 100 miles of Mattoon IL. listen ON 101.3. If you miss the show you can download it after Wednesday when it will be loaded onto the show's website.
I've read where many of you don't like them but after talking with him, he and his brother do alot for the sport and more for the youth and young handicapped hunters.

Hope you can listen and good luck in the woods this season.

Scott Huschle
Old 10-02-2009, 07:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Downriveroutdoors
I've been looking at everyone's favorite celeb hunters they like and some of them will be on my show in the future. My guest tomorrow will be Mark Drury and you all can listen on the web at www.downriveroutdoors.net at 7am, just click on the WMCI logo, then scroll down to the down river link and your in. If anyone lives within a 100 miles of Mattoon IL. listen ON 101.3. If you miss the show you can download it after Wednesday when it will be loaded onto the show's website.
I've read where many of you don't like them but after talking with him, he and his brother do alot for the sport and more for the youth and young handicapped hunters.

Hope you can listen and good luck in the woods this season.

Scott Huschle

Team hunting blows. This aint a golf game.
total disrespect for the animals we pursue.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

"Team hunting blows. This aint a golf game. "

Hey Zrex, You should have added this to the let's clear things up post
Old 10-02-2009, 12:21 PM
Spike

+1 for Nick mundt. I read his bio and he seems like the real deal too. Like the Drury's tv shows. I could watch Blake Sheton all the time, but he has some other irons in the fire.
Old 10-02-2009, 12:22 PM
Spike

Also, Roger Raglin hunted here years ago and I heard from some guys that met him the he was a pr!ck.
Old 10-02-2009, 12:32 PM
Fork Horn

hmmmm theres alot of great hunting shows .... most entertaining ... roger raglin guy just seems happy to be alive ...i like the nuge but he is a little outthere for me ... wife and i like to watch the crush ,wife cracks up at tiffs antics.. and michael wadel can get pretty animated.
Old 10-02-2009, 12:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Jim Shockey
Old 10-03-2009, 06:53 AM
Fork Horn

The Dury boys all the way
Old 10-03-2009, 07:58 AM
Spike

blood brothers for sure..................uncle ted would be next / and boy did he put on a show back in the 'gonzo' days!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.